THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening, Liam presented himself to the Prince's office. He offered a double envelope card, on fine card stock. The outer envelope held no recepient, yet was sealed with the green wax. The interior envelope bore the Prince's full and proper form of address.

Your Grace, Lady Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento and Priscus of Gangrel,

I hope that this finds you well. I was curious if you would like to meet a cousin of mine for a quiet chat: Madame Bellemy of the Line Nosferatu. I am most eager to meet and discuss. I would be pleased if we could host you in the Necropolis, if you so desire.

Sincerely, Jennifer Hazelton: Childe of Joshua Homan, childe of Lady Notary Gweneth Ward; childe of Libretist James Barlowe; of the line Nosferatu; Lady Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu.

There was a seal in green wax bearing the Nosferatu crest, a second seal in what appeared to be a new personal seal of a quill pen being put to a scroll of parchment

Alessandra Antinori
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Gabriel would deliver an envelope to Jennifer.

The letter stated that Ale would enjoy such an evening and to just let her know when.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer sends an invitation with her Ghoul Liam, to the Prince's office early in the evening. He delivers a sealed invitation sized envelope, sealed with wax with her personal seal of a pen writing upon a scroll. Upon opening the invitation, the Prince finds herself reading an invitation detailing the date, address and time.
    You are invited to the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel Penthouse [address] tomorrow evening at 8 PM. One will have to walk through the lobby in the hotel to access the penthouse.
    I look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,
    Jennifer Hazelton: Childe of Joshua Homan, childe of Lady Notary Gweneth Ward; childe of Libretist James Barlowe; of the line Nosferatu; Lady Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu

Underneath Jennifer's name is her personal seal of a pen writing upon a scroll, impressed upon green wax.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread