Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable tried to not give into lust. She knew Em liked to talk and share so she was trying hard to give her that. "Nope. No need. I just had an ideal place for a ceremony of sorts. All good. But please be careful not to get caught there." That could be an issue if she were part of a ritual.

"Presents? Do you want some?" Mable teased.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Caught there?" Emily replied. "Don't you need to be the there to do a ritual? I'd be able to see what was going on, I just wander round, pee on a few trees - you know, the usual. Maybe I could help? I've done my fair share of rituals."

The werewolf sits up, narrows her eyes playfully. "I'd rather unwrap this..." she tugs on Mable's top. She turns and stands, walking slowly in front of her girlfriend. "I just wanna get a very specific warm and fuzzy before we cuddle up for the warm and fuzzies," she added, pulling off her t-shirt. "If you're not interested, that's fine, I can take care of myself, but I'm heading to the bedroom for ten...thirty minutes or so. Be right back." She planted a kiss on the top of Mable's head and flounced off to the bedroom.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, some use animals for rituals. so be careful."

Mable pretended she didn't want sex. But when Em headed for the bedroom she sprinted there and jumped on the bed. She stripped off her clothes. "Ready." She jumped up and down on the bed. "Weeeeee"

4. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They'd have to catch me first."

Emily grins as the vampire blurs past her and strips, growling lustfully. "That's better." She pulls off her own top and jumps up on the bed, tackling Mable down and sinking her teeth into her side.

Some time later

"Mmmm. You know, just because I wanted to talk more, that didn't mean I only want talking," Emily teases playfully as they lie next to one another in the afterglow, her leg draped over Mable's. "I know what my girl needs and I don't want you thinking won't put out without a long detailed chat first." She smiles, resting her head on Mable's chest. "I ca never tell if you're just bad at signals or like teasing me. Do I have to ne naked when you open the door to get a fuck when I come over?" She kisses Mable on the lips. "I'll do it. I can do not subtle." As if the werewolf ever was. "Had enough? Or wanna go again?" She asks drowsily.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am terrible at signals." she sighs, "I just can't seem to get a good read on them. So hey showing up naked works for me. Or just tell me you want to talk or you need sex first works too."

"You sound sleepy. Do you have the energy? or did I tucker my little wolf too much?"
    Mable teases.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Okay," Emily replies, twirling Mable's blonde hair around a finger. "You think I would have learned not to bother with the coy by now, especially since the time you kept watching the movie until I deliberately dropped my lighter to bend over in front of you."

She rolled her eyes, grinning. "Can't a girl enjoy her post-orgasm bliss without being accused of being worn out? I can go any distance you can, darling. I'd bloody hoped you knew that by now. Or maybe I'll tease you and leave you hungry. Ever think about that?" Emily teased, smirking a few inches from Mable's face.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grins and slides off the bed. "Hmm. You need sleep." She dashes up to the living area giggling.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey!" Emily chases Mable through the house, grabbing her and pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm missed this," she sighs happily,smelling Mable's hair. "You need to work for those mean vamps less. A girl might get jealous."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

A sadness flows over Mable briefly but her smile never waivers. "You are so right. We need more time. But no need to be all jelly" ​She turns and hugs Emily.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur sinks into the hug, squeezing Mable's butt and gives her a kiss. "Okay. I mean, if you ever need help, don't forget I can be there."

She pulls one of the throws from the sofa and drapes it around them both. "Sooo... before I dragged you away, you had a plan for movies? Do we have popcorn?" She vaults over the back of the sofa and stretches out under the cover. "Mmmm. What's it like at all your vampire meetings? Do you have parties? We just kinda eat fast food in the park. But then again some of my friends are kinda more.... wild than a person is. In a nature sense, rather than a kinky party sense."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread