Watch

Another letter to Jennifer

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen has pondered whether to get her letter to Jennifers quarters or something like that, but in the end, she simply intercepted Liam when she caught him milling about in the Necropolis and gave it to him to deliver to his boss. What ends up in Jennifers hands is an envelope with a folded piece of paper inside that has been written on in pencil with the narrow and somewhat pointy letters huddled together in what forms Helen's characteristic handwriting.

'Hey, boss !

Hope the night finds you well. In light of recent events, I've decided to do some digging on domain history with a focus on some of the more rare covenants, mostly the Carthian Movement. As I've heard a few times by now, those folks seem to have basically amounted to the local hot mess express, I wondered if you'd like to get together and discuss that part of domain history and perhaps also get a little into opinions and expectations regarding the Movement at a time and place of your cenvenience.

Looking forward to hear from you,

HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer reads the letter with some curiosity.
    She moves to the gift from seneschal Jack and pens her own letter. As before, Liam moves around the Necropolis until he presses it into Helen's hand. It's sealed with green wax and the impression pressed into the wax is the nosferatu symbol. If Helen breathes while handling the letter, she smelled pine.

Good evening, Madame Kingsley,
    I would be pleased to meet with you on (date) at the address of my second Haven [address]

What Covenants are you looking into, in addition to the Carthians?
    I would be glad to share information. If you have any information on witchcraft, familiars or like subject matter, I would appreciate if you bring such documents.

I shall see you soon,
    Be well until we meet again.
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen frowns once again, as she opens the reply and starts reading it. Witchcraft, eh ? She shortly wonders what Jennifer would have to do with that kind of stuff, but piuts that thought aside as she sits down and start to pen a reply.

'Thank you very much, I'll be there, looking forward to it.
    The others depend a lot on what comes up during the primary subject. Due to said recent developments, the Invictus perspective sdhould be the most important at this point. I'm sure that'll come up naturally. Most usual suspects have been taken out by recent developments, that leaves the Circle mostly.

I'm not really much into the topics of witchcraft and the other things mentioned, b ut I'll see whta I can come up with.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

The thread is up
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread