Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well, it was officially Fall! And as such, Sera had decorated the coffee shop to fit the season!

This was something she enjoyed way too much! Each Season had it’s won taste and flare, and she loved decorating for all to see. Some of the older decorations she used last year were brought out of storage. Mainly the mason jars with tea lights and some of the pumpkin structures. Were they structures? She didn’t know, but she loved them!

This year, she took the time to carefully draw on some pumpkins, artistic designs that had taken quite a bit of time and planning. They were placed near the register, as well as fake leaves, and some real ones, placed here and there. Center pieces were fall themed as well, but tastefully done, nothing gaudy or over the top. The key to decorations was to draw the eye, not assault them.

The air smelled of freshly warmed apple cider and cinnamon, the case had new treats within! Each with a fall theme to it.

It was after hours, but Sera was there, waiting on her guest. On one of the tables, she had various sketch books to show off her ideas. If she was lucky, Cassandra would like her ideas, or even have one herself! The Nix was dressed in a deep burgundy colored sweater dress with leather boots. Her hair hung loose around her shoulders and back.
    Cassandra Reeding
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra is a little bit nervous as she makes her way to the garden grounds. She's never had someone make something like this for her. Not really. While most of the dresses she has are designer, for the most part, they were all off the rack. A few adjustments made here and there, but nothing custom, which of course is normal for a performer.

Before she exits her car, she takes a moment to look in the mirror and reapply the red lipstick she had on for the day. Her scarlet hair is done in a long braid over her shoulder with little wisps of hair loose and framing her face. She's dressed in a long, turquoise sweater dress, belted in the middle with a pair of boots to go with.

As she enters the Garden Grounds, she wears a pleasant smile on her face. It's been nice making more of a friend in Sera even though those badgering feelings come and go. It's a good thing, she thinks. And given Titania's distance, she needs another friend.

"Hey, Sera. Cute dress. We kinda match," she says with a little chuckle. Sweater dresses are in season, after all. She takes a moment to gaze around it all with the decorations, her changed prismatic eyes sparkling like her skin. "Wow, this place looks great! How have you been?" She walks over to join her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera’s face lights up when Cassandra enters, clearly happy to see her, “Hey Cassandra!” then laughs, “We kinda do, but I love the color of yours! An unusual color to see, but it looks amazing on you!” the color complimented her hair and skin.

The change in the Winters eyes was noted. They were not like that the last time she saw her. But would it be rude to ask about it? But it was stunning, hard to look away from.

“Thank you! I love decorating for each season!” admits the Nix with a wide smile. “I have a storage locker filled with various decorations.” A guilty pleasure for sure. “Can I get you something to drink?” she asks, moving towards the counter. “I’ve been pretty good, thanks for asking! And yourself?”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra's smile widens at the compliment. Over time, it seems the other Fairest's words have come to actually mean something to her and to a small degree, that's scary. But she knows it's a good thing at the same time. "Thank you. I tend to lean towards blues and greens on my color pallet." Though with the way her skin glimmers with changing color, any bright or deep color would do well on her.

The Polychromatic follows over, "You know me, tea is always the preference. Thank you." She chuckles a little bit.

How is she doing? Is incredible an answer? Is living in an absolute dream an answer? She's floating on air with happiness at the developments of her relationship with John. Moving in together. Finally taking another joining step forward together. Ecstatic doesn't even begin to cover it, but she has to play it a little more relaxed. After all, to everyone else's knowledge, she isn't seeing anyone.

"I'm doing great, actually. Things are just going really well. Oh, and Aria is growing so fast. Probably half of it is the treats, but you know," she laughs again, but there is just a joy to her melodic voice.

7. Likes Orianna, Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “They are striking colors on you.” Compliments the Nix with a warm smile.

“Then tea it is!” as she pulls out a glass tea pot with a built-in infuser. “I’ve started growing my own herbs for tea! It’s taken quite a few failures, but I’ve been successful with a few varieties.” She sounded proud of herself. As growing things was never her thing.

As she worked to add the tea, then the water at the perfect temperature, she places the pot on a tray, along with lovely glass mugs and motions to a table.

“Lets sit.” Smiling as she adds a few treats to a plate along with some napkins. You always needed something yummy to go with your tea!

“Oh that’s wonderful to hear!” always good when things were going well for those you cared about. Then laughs as well, light and musical in sound, “Is she? She is such a precious little thing!” giggling. “Seeing her and how much joy she brings you, has been making me thinking of getting one.” How can you not be happy with a kitten around?

“Any performances coming up?” setting the tray down and moving some of the sketch books. Cups were setup along with sugar and milk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"God, you have the cutest items, I swear," she says regarding the glass mugs and tea pot. "That's exciting about growing tea herbs! I have a book I've put together with specific measurements for tea mixtures if you want them. There's something really fun about creating your own tea flavors." Of course, her experimentation lately has been with coffee. So many interesting ways to blend flavors. As things move into Winter, however, getting back into tea will be nice.

Cassandra moves to sit down at the table, her prismatic eyes gazing over the treats with perhaps a hint of excitement. She does have a massive sweet tooth. She picks up a leaf shaped cookie and breaks off a small piece to eat.

"Oh, you should definitely get a kitten. They are the most loving, loyal creatures. As sweet as dogs are, there is just something special about the bond with a cat." She smiles and giggles a little as well. "How would Rhodes feel about that? Imagine him cuddled up with a kitten. Nothing more attractive than a man with a kitten. I'm just saying."

"We're getting close to Winter, so Nutcracker season is coming soon. Right now, I'm with a small orchestra doing Peter and the Wolf with the ballet. I'll admit, I think I've heard enough of the themes to last me a life time, but it's sweet seeing the kids dance." She wonders if Eliza ever got to chose to dance. It was something she always wanted to sign her up for. A little twinge of sadness pokes at her, but she sets it aside. She can be sad about that later.

"What about you? You got anything special going on?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her face lights up, “Oh thank you! I saw them online and had to buy them! It’s a set, there are others with different flowers on them. I can get you the website if you want.” She offers. “That would be wonderful! Thank you! I know I’ve been enjoying the flavor of homegrown tea over manufactured ones. Not that they’re horrible, but there is something special about them when you’ve grown them yourself. If that makes sense.” A laugh as she offers to pour the tea.

“You’re making me swing towards definitely getting one.” She says, picking up a cookie before giggling as well, “I’m not sure, we’ve never discussed pets. But I have to agree with you completely, a man cuddling with a kitten is where it’s at.” Maybe she should bring it up with him, see what he thinks. “I know when Circe and I were in the Hedge a while back, we came across some adorable hedge rabbits! So adorable that I debated taking them home.” Smiling with a shrug, “But I don’t think it would be fair to take a hedge animal out of the hedge. But I can visit them!” and she needed to do that.

“I bet the Nutcracker is wonderful live! Might have to get some tickets to go see it.” Could make it a date night! “Aww, I bet they’re really cute, and I’m sure they love it!” kids were never on the table for her, but she could see the cuteness in some of the things they did.

A gentle shake of her head, “No, nothing special going on. My online business is going pretty good, keeping me quite busy.” But she loved it. “Though I have been debating having another Christmas party for the Freehold. Just something simple, but fun.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Xadun liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra knows that Sera likes to play the good host, much like she does herself most of the time, so she lets her pour the tea. She smiles as she takes the cup in her hands and takes a moment to enjoy the scent of it. Tea has always been calming to her, especially at the worst of times. It's an anchor almost. "Thank you."

"Oh yes! You've spoken of the hedge rabbits before." Another playful chuckle and a smile, "I hope I get to see some one day. They sound so cute. Though, hedge creatures are ones to be watchful of, of course. They probably will fair best in the Hedge. Perhaps if you wanted to domesticate them in a sense, you could lead them to where your Hollow sits and they could be little outdoor residents there if they wished." An idea. Would be pretty cool.

"Oh, it's beautiful. They always do such a good job. And the kids work so hard. It's just nice to see. I'd love to have you there to watch. I'm planning on inviting Gerrit to come out and expose him to a wider range of music. It isn't hard to convince John when it comes to music, so it's been nice having that support." She hasn't been alone going home from a concert in quite a while now. Before it felt so lonely just playing and going home, as if she had become a hermit again. She'd missed having friends to actually go to her shows. Funny how things change over time.

"I'm glad your business has been going well. If you need any help setting up for a Christmas party, I'd been happy to help. I always need an excuse to bake and decorate. Hard to stop once you get started, especially with the next Coronation practically around the corner. The Seasons always go by so fast." And she has so much to do now for it. Hopefully Gerrit will be... in well enough spirits that things will go as they did last year. She can only hope.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “I hope you get to see some as well! They’re not very trusting at first, but with a gentle voice and patience, they warm up.” Lets leave out the part about running over the momma’s baby. Nodding, “I agree. The Hedge is their home, and to take them from it is unfair.” And she would feel guilty. Then her eyes widen as her smile grows, “That is an amazing idea Cassandra! I’m going to look into that! Provide them with a safe shelter outside they can use if they like, maybe plant food they enjoy. Thank you!” her face was positively beaming. “If I’m able to do that, you will be the first I invite!” no question about it!

“There is something warming and uplifting about seeing a child’s face light up when they show you something they’ve worked hard on.”
    It warmed you a bit. “That’s a good idea, no one loses when exposed to new things like music.” Then a nod, “John has been a wonderful support for the Freehold, Winter is lucky to have him as Monarch.” She compliments, “I know I’ve enjoyed talking with him, he has a lot of good insight.” A bit quiet, but she was beginning to accept that was how he was.

“Of course I need help! The baking you did last year was stellar and it would not be a party without it!” taking a sip of her tea, “Maybe something a little less formal than last year, give people a chance to just relax and enjoy each other’s company. Oh! Maybe some silly festive games or something.” Just to make people smile. A shallower nod, “It seems like as of late, they have been going by faster and faster. With barely a chance to enjoy what the Season has to offer. The previous Winter Monarch had a bonfire one year after the Coronation, a way to just bring the Freehold together without the pressure of dressing up. Might be fun to do again, maybe smores or something?” then a blush, “I’m not trying to like, tell Winter how to operate, I just know sometimes it’s nice to have something relaxed and laid back. If I overstepped, I’m very sorry.” And she meant it. She just had ideas and wanted to share them.

Clearing her throat, “Speaking of Coronations, I was wondering if you would do me the honor of letting me craft a dress for you?” from the sketch books on the table, the Nix had ideas already. “I know not everyone wants something crafted, and I understand that. But you’ve been such a blessing to the Freehold, that I wanted to do something for you.” Her words genuine.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra's smile widens. "I'd love that," the idea of getting to spend time with sweet hedge creatures gives her something she could look forward to. And now her mind is imagining the Spring Hollow filled with little hedge rabbits. That would be such a predictable, but kind of perfect touch. Very Spring.

Something about Sera's words sparks an image in her mind. Eliza coming home from school, her black hair in little pigtail braids with little blue and yellow ribbons holding the ends. She's in her blue sundress, the one with the sunflower embroidery upon the skirt. She runs into the house, her little voice booming, 'Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Look! I did my tas and ti-tis today!' It had been the first time she'd brought home a worksheet from music class, coloring the parts of the picture that had quarter notes or eighth notes. Eliza was so proud of her work and it was the first time Cassandra had felt... She has to snap out of it. It's too painful. Sometimes it is still strange reconciling her old life with her new life.

"Definitely." She does her best not to show any side of pain that comes with that thought. No, instead she focuses on the life she is currently living, not the past. Hearing Sera speak about John in a positive manner, not that she wouldn't, but still, puts more of a smile on her face again. It's hard not to want to gush about her partner, which also makes that portion difficult. She can't come off as being too into him. Though, it isn't like people pay much attention to her status as a mood ring. She's beautiful, sparkling, prismatic colors, but every color has a meaning. Apparently, it takes a Whisperwisp to decipher them. Still, she can't help but seem just a little brighter talking about him. "He's also just so inherently good as a person. He wants to do the right thing by people, even when they don't notice." And people don't notice. His curse. "I feel lucky to have him as a friend."

Cassandra can't help but giggle a little bit and takes a long sip of her tea, "Don't you worry, I've got'cha. I can bake up a storm. It would be fun to do something light hearted. Whatever you need, I'll do my best to help." It occurs to her then that this feels a lot more akin to a friendship than she'd realized had been there before. "Oh, don't worry, I know what you mean. I've always been of the opinion that the Coronation is a ritual. Rituals by nature are formal. They are how we show respect to the Seasons and the passing of the torch from Monarch to Monarch. Having a second party later as something more laid back doesn't take away from the formality of the previous, if you know what I mean."

Sera clears her throat a little and Cassandra's head tilts to the side a little as she listens. It makes her flush a little bit, the idea of someone making something for her. Not quite an embarrassed flush, but more still out of surprise. But Sera's words are so genuine, she can't help but feel a little moved at the same time. "I'd love that. No one has ever crafted me a dress before, not even just by custom stuff for work. W-what did you have in mind?" She does her best not to tear up, but her prismatic eyes appear just a little glassier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread