(Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

There is a knock on the door to the Seneschal's office. When he answers, there is a man who he may or may not recognize as the Lady Notary's ghoul, holding a letter. On the outside if the letter, it simply reads "Seneschal" in an almost calligraphic script.

The letter inside reads as follows:

"Mister Jack, Seneschal of Sacramento, Speaker of the First Estate, and Priscus of Ventrue,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I am writing to formally request a meeting at your earliest convenience. The reason for this meeting would be a formal request for your assistance as Speaker to begin my petition for the role of Soldier of the First Estate. Any cost you may request, I am willing to negotiate as part of the meeting before work begins.

Once again, I thank you for your consideration.
    Mister Connor O'Brien"

@Jacque
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

2. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Within the next day, two letters are sent addressed to Mister Connor O'Brien and Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton. There is a wax seal

Mister Connor O'Brien,

One of the many topics we would discuss on this matter would be of lineage. I will say that if you are, indeed, a first generation member of the Invictus the ambition and tenacity you have demonstrated thus far will serve you well so long as you deliver results for the Unconquered that meet or exceed that ambition. That being said, in order for your petition to be named a Soldier of the First Estate to be heard you must first complete your manumission under your sponsor and sign an Oath facilitated by the Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton.

Once you are at that phase of your tenure, it would be my pleasure to discuss this matter further with you in person.

Signed,
    Speaker Jack
    Seneschal of Sacramento and Priscus of Ventrue

bcc: Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton

Blood Hunt:

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A final letter is sent to the Seneschal within the same night.

"Speaker Jack, Seneschal of Sacramento and Priscus of Ventrue,

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to entertain this letter. Let me apologize for 'jumping the gun' as they say. Sometimes my ambition gets the best of me in that regard.

That being said, I am thankful for your words regarding my ambition and tenacity, and I assure you that you will recieve another letter in regards to this matter within the week of taking my Oath. If you would like to speak to me on any other matter before then, I have enclosed a telephone number where I can be reached, simply send me a date, time, and location and I will make myself available.

In highest regards,
    Mister Connor O'Brien."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

5. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A text was received

Don't apologize for always looking up to where to grow. Chase your ambitions always, and may you never be content in the status quo.

Blood Hunt:

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Thank you, sir, I will keep that in mind. Until we talk again.

Connor replied, using the simple Honorific of sir due to his insecure phone line.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer read the Seneschal's letter with some interest. She tucks it away in her special correspondance, stored by the gift that the Seneschal had bestowed to her.

She looked forward to discussing its contents, in person. Yet she did the polite thing to acknowledge that the message had been recieved.

Liam darkened the Seneschal's door once again, bearing a letter from his regnant to Jack.

Seneschal Jack, Speaker of Sacramento and Priscus of the line Ventrue,
    I thank you for taking the time to reach out to Mister O'Brien. I do appreciate you keeping me informed of the development.
    I would look forward to speaking with you.

May you be well until we meet again,
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

+ Reply to Thread