(Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor, having just finished drafting a letter, picks up his phone and dial's Jennifer's number as he folds the paper into an envelope. There's only one way he trusts this letter to be delivered, and he hopes Jennifer Hazelton will be willing to provide the means.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Mr. O'Brien." Jennifer addresses as she picks up the phone.

Would she answer every phone call directly?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good evening Miss Hazelton," the haunt starts, "I apologize for the sudden call, but I was wondering if I might make use of your assistant, should he already be out doing some errands? I have a letter that needs delivered, but I would prefer knowing that it got directly to the recipient's hand."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I admire your prudence. You can make use of my assistant for your errand. I shall send him to our shared home to meet you."

Jennifer was already in the Necropolis, so Liam departed to wait in the sitting room adjacent to the Caldarium.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thank you, I will go to meet him now. Have a wonderful evening." The haunt replies before ending the call. He stands, grabs his letter, then begins the trek to the Caldarium from his sleeping chamber.
    The Vanishing:

Closed Thread