Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Outside the Rage

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Orphan

PRE

Orphan having offered Tam a ride in his car, they arrive near the Rage, parking a couple lots down from it. Mission: Find out what they can about the guys they saw spying on them at the Rage awhile back. Orphan plans to use Postcognition to look back to the and see what they can find out, but even though he was there and knows exactly when to look, he knows it will be a little difficult given the amount of time that has passed.

Before getting out of the car, he speaks the High Speech for a few moments, preparing Quantum Flux, then, grasping the kanji pendant he wears, he calls upon Superlative Luck

Prep time

"When I'm doing the Postcog thing, I'm not going to be very alert to what's going on around me," Orphan tells Tam. "I'm going to need you, and Falx when he shows, to watch my back and be alert to anything else going on."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"You are safe in my hands, mister," says Tam. "Any information you get will help jog the memory of the spirit I awaken. Hopefully, I can knock something loose from its dreams. They dream, you know. If that doesn't provide any useful information, I might be able to summon something bigger, but that comes with its own risks and negotiations."

Orphan

PRE

"Sounds good," Orphan says. "I'll be watching your back while you're dealing with the spirit."

A part of Orphan is inclined toward making a joke about also watching Tam's back end, but that part is easily kept in check by the part of him that is all about duty and mission.

He gets out of the car, taking his duffel bag with him. "Let's go."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam follows, opening her own door for once.

W
    War

The sound of wheels rolling along the concrete echo in the distance, and get louder and louder. Looking down the street where the sound appears to be coming from a figure riding a skateboard.

As the person draws closer, it is clear they are small in stature, perhaps a kid. The stranger continued up the street to where the car was and slowed as the occupants exited the vehicle.

Looking out from under a dark grey hoodie was a smudged face and gold flecked hazel eyes. Squinting as if trying to determine something, the figure stares at the group, hesitating, either deciding whether to run or approach.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dodger & Orphan can see Active Spells on each other...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

Orphan studies the small figure. "Ummm... Hello. I don't think we've met."

Orphan studies this individual closely. Active spells, probably a mage, but unknown to him... and he's looking into some unknown mages. Coincidence? Definitely worth being wary.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

As Tam watches the stranger approach, she mentally opens her inner eye, letting the spiritual hues of reality wash the world. She glances at Orphan to see his reaction, then looks back at the newcomer.

Second Sight

W
    War

Kicking up her skateboard into her hands, she looks over at Orphan. She seems to size him up a little as if they were in the old west and two gunslingers had both just strepped out onto the street. If was the movies, the soundtrack would have played that whistle theme from the good, the bad, and the ugly.

So much for theatrics. She steps a little closer as she gives a nod of acknowledgment...

"Hello to you, I don't believe we have."

Still a little hesitant, the voice is obviously a girl, and as she steps closer, it is clearer that she is a teenager.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx walks up carefully as he approaches the Rage. They had been messed with and he didn't feel like walking into anything stupid. A pistol hangs under his shoulder under his zipped up jacket, though hopefully no one can see it. Seeing Orphan and Tam talking with someone he slows his pace slightly to allow them to see him before he gets too close.

cloaked spells

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread