Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was date night, and Emily was sat in her apartment above Makerith Motors.

The summer was difficult and occasionally tense. With only short night-time hours as the days stretched out, Mable had to spend much of it working or doing those social things that Vampires did. There was no time around those to spend time together, so only her days off were available and one or both of them would be.... more than a little pent up, which then used a lot of the time. But finally there was starting to be an hour or two either side of her work to hang out and send time together.

Emily was wrapped up in a dressing gown, sifting through the movies on Netflix. She had snacks - she had thought of ordering take-out, but with only her eating, it seemed a little redundant. Still, there were blankets and they could get all snuggled up together. Hopefully Mable would be there soon.

Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable practically ran up the stairs. She really couldn't wait to see Em. She was wearing yoga shorts and a tank top. She slipped off her shoes at the door. "Em," She ran over to emily and threw herself into her lap. Her arms wound around Emily's neck and her lips found Em's. "I missed you so much." She muttered trough kisses.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Heyyy babe!" Emily beams. ".... oooof!" she gasps as Mable leaps on top of her.

"Hey-" *kiss* "Hi-" *kiss* "Um-" *kiss* "Imissedyoutoo" *kiss* "mmmmff..." the werewolf stops trying to say anything and sinks happily into the kisses, her hands feeling Mable's butt and snaking up her neck to scratch gently.

When the greeting finally settles, Emily nuzzles her head against Mable's affectionately. "So... somebody miss me or something? I got your favourite snacks for the movie - nothing, but I promise to nibble on you to keep you occupied. I was thinking we can watch something fun, like "Pirates". Something no-braining and fun. You got anything you wanna watch? I'm pretty easy. Loving you showing up in bootie shorts, by the way. Showing off that sexy ass." She smiles, giving Mable another peck on"the cheek.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable settles into a snuggle. "Pirates is good. Then maybe something more classic like Vertigo?"

She gives Emily a squeeze. "Booty shorts? DO these really show off that much of my butt?" She tries to look at her own butt.

"And what are you wearing under that?"
    She slides a hand up Em's thigh to find out.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks at Mable with her head cocked. "Vertigo? You remember me saying 'no-braining and fun'?" she giggles, shaking her head. "If you really wanna we can, but I might fall asleep on you."

"Hey, hey. I'm not complaining," she replies, giving Mable's butt a squeeze. "Told you, it's a sexy butt."

The werewolf reclined on the sofa, and putting her hands behind her head. "I'm at home with my girlfriend and I got out of the bath twenty minutes ago. What do you think I've got on under this?" she smirks, and tries not to yawn. "It's been a long day baby. You wanna keep running your hands up there you'll be doing all the work."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable liffts the bottom of the dressing gown, "Hmmm. more on that later." She grins. and snuggles down.

"Alfred Hitchcock is not thinky." She pauses, "Ok so maybe it is. Are you too tired for a movie? I mean we could just go get you tucked into bed. I can play a video game or something."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily half-heartedly swats at Mables hands. "I've been up since six a.m. You wanna do that, I'm laying on my back." She sticks her tongue out playfully.

"Noooooo. I'm awake. Just... not enough for a chilling thriller." She wraps an arm around her vampire girlfriend. "I didn't realise you were so into the classics. Kinda feel bad about the time I made you watch "Up!". You always been a big movie person? What kinds do you like?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"MMMmm, okay, sex can wait. Relationships need to be more than sex." She sighs.

"I love all movies and TV shows. I like seeing how things change over the years in the world and how so much hasn't changed. I was watching a show from early 80s and the world had the same basic issues as today. You would think more major changes would have happened in the past 30 plus years."
    She sighed again even though she didn't need to breath.

"I guess that's why I'm so passionate about saving the trees and working with the environment. I can see the bigger picture because I've been here so long."

She giggles, "And the thought of a girl like you loving movies like UP just makes me happy. I think I want a minion movie soon."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wow. Sorry chilling on the sofa was such a chore! You give up so easy when you know it's you doing the work," Emily retorted cheekily, stifling a huge yawn. She opens the fluffy blanket, inviting Mable inside. "Even Werewolves have their off nights. One of us still has to deal with cramps, y'know."

She listens to Mable. "Like.... do you mean you watched a re-run, orrr.... like, when it first came out in the early 80's?" she asks. "I thought we would have made huge strides in the last 40 years - yep, early 80s was 40 years ago, mom," she teases playfully.

The Ithaeur grabs a bag of chips from the table and opens them, crunching one loudly. "I do love that you do that. Like, this may come as a surprise but as a werewolf I'm totally in tune with nature. We, like, *crunch* have to look after the balance and shit."

"Hey! It's a deep, insightful movie into the unorthodox friendships that can occur and people following their dreams!"
    she protested. "I can like adult movies too! I just had a ;long day and wanted something cheery!" she pouts, adorably.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sinks under the blanket happily. "This is nice."

Mable hides a grin, "Ugg cramps are the bane of my existence. Now I understand how guys feel. What a pain in the ass it is for...me." She then looses control and giggles.

"But seriously, I do hope I help in some way with your quest for a balance."

Mable nods, "It was a wonderful movie. I mean it was us. Unlikely but solid. And cheerful is good. I personally love watching Doris Day in things like Don't eat the daisies or Come back lover."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread