THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Alexander, Bellemy, Connor and Helen would each receive an invitation sized invitation double envelope, the outer envelope addressed to any alias they had made known to Jennifer or a singular surname. Inside, interior envelope addressed to their full name is found. The card is created from the finest card stock, informing them that Jennifer had requested a family gathering. It would be held on August 8th, 2021 at the same area of the Family House as before.
    An additional section at the bottom states that the election for the Family Whip will be held and to conduct all investigation needed to question the applicants before the meeting. All members of the family would be expected to give their opinions on one another within one week of the close of the Family Meeting.

~Sincerely, Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, childe of Joshua Homan, childe of Lady Notary Gweneth Ward; childe of Libretist James Barlowe; of the line Nosferatu; Lady Notary of the First Estate.
    Alexander Moore razzy Sanityawol Bellemy John Helen Kingsley Connor OBrien Drakken

ooc - give their opinions?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Using a sheet of fine parchment, Bellemy crafts an R.S.V.P. in perfect calligraphy. Since the letter was written formally, Bellemy chose to respond in the formal standard as well but left out specific words that may be damaging should the letter fall into uninitiated hands.

Lady Hazelton

I thank you for the beautiful invitation to the up coming family meeting, I shall indeed be in attendance. The choices in question are of the utmost importance to my mind as the consequences of whatever decision that is made shall have long standing repercussions to our family. It is my dearest hope that we find the wisdom to choose wisely in this matter.

Sincerely
    Bellemy.

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen takes a while to decide what the hell is what with this letter, before she goes to answer it. When she does, a piece of paper from a writing bloc and a ball-point pen have to do.

'Dear cousin !

Thank you for the invitation. As agreed upon, I'll attend.

Best regards,

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor chooses a sheet of stationary from his small collection to send his RSVP on. He writes in sweeping hand written cursive with a fine point rolling ball pen.

Lady Notary,

It is with the greatest joy that I inform you of my intention to attend the meeting on August 8th, 2021. The decisions to be made at this meeting are of the utmost importance, and I am looking forward to having a new Whip named for the clan.

With Respect,
    Mister Connor O'Brien
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer reads the responses, pleased to have RSVPs this month.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread