Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, I haven't done anything to it, just replaced a few of the more work parts," comes a sound from inside the engine. The punk is bent almost double on her toes along the side of the engine. "It's got power in that V8 but it's heavy. Plus that custom paneling isn't exactly light. Say, are these original wheel arms?" She changes to Connor, still not coming out.

"Whelp! Beautiful and functional are my middle names..." the mechanic finally pulls herself out of the engine, grease and oil smudging her grinning face. "You'll have to come over and see where we're at. I can do custom stuff - it'll cost extra, but if I know it now while the restoration is still going I can look for things especially. Especially if you're wanting to go fast. But then, y'know, insurance and stuffs...." She nods to the others. "Oh, I think I know a few folks that you'd be interested in meeting. Ever since I started doing bodywork remodeling and getting recognised for it, I hear all kindsa fellas who love rocking the 'need for speed' vibe. I'll see what they know, point you their way."

Emily looks to Connor. "Just wondering, that's all. I was worried there was a leak - there was an oil stain on the ground, but I couldn't see anything from your engine and it could have been here before you parked up..." she shrugs. "Just wanted to check. Can't help it. I can't leave a car if I find something. But yeah, bring her by and I'll change it. Or, like, that's an easier job so one of my guys will probably change it and I'll check it off. Urgh.... always the same. The bigger a thing grows, the less you get to do the fun stuff." She sighs.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shallow shrug and a sly smile, “I tend to be more comfortable in the less legal aspects of life.” That was an understatement. “But I’ll see what I can find, have my guys look into it.” There should be something around. If it was illegal, there was a strong chance she would know about it.

Was it trust, or a way to test the Haunt? Maybe a little of both. Accepting the paper, she gives it a quick look over and pockets it with a nod. “I’ll keep that in mind.” Though she was unsure of his skill sets. But this was something she could remedy with being social. “It’d be an interesting race for sure. But I also think it is more than what the engine has, it’s also comes down to how the driver handles it.” Some had the speed, but lacked basic control.

For her, it was hard to follow what the mechanic was saying. V8 she knew.

“I can vouch that her custom work is spot on, worth every penny.” She had done great work on the Torino. And she had no issues giving credit where it was due. “Oh? Give me a call if you find something.” She’d be down. Or be down for letting her Ghoul drive for her. Her name doesn’t exactly make the cops happy.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Werewolf nods, giving her usual chirpy smile. "Sure thing."

She looks at her watch. "Well, I'd better be heading off. It was good meeting both of you," she says to Connor and Quinn. "Stop by any time."

Emily begins making her way back to the Mustang, getting ready to leave.

We need to wrap this up. Thanks for a fun scene everyone.!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn had enjoyed her time and made sure she had pocketed Emily's number so they could get together regarding the amazing car she was about to buy!

To Emily: "That sounds great! Let's set up a meet to go over some options. I would love to know what I could potentially do."

To Connor: "It was good to see you outside of the office, and I look forward to our next chance encounter." She winked slightly with a grin.

To Alessandra: "This was really fun and more relaxed than I thought possible. Getting so caught up in the office roles its easy to forget anything else exists. If you get that hankering to race, I completely want in on this! I am totally picturing a 50's style race!" Quinn obviously didn't sweat legalities much either, apparently.

Had so much fun with this! Thank you guys for a great scene! Sorry about my delays, truly.

6. Likes Xadun liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor looks at the time on his phone as the others begin to leave. "It is about that time, isn't it?" The haunt retrieves his keys as Emily begins to leave. "I'll make sure to, Emily, I'll bring her in for an oil change and more thorough inspection soon."

He catches the wink from Quinn and smirks. "Perhaps our next meeting won't have to be by chance, but goodbye for tonight, Quinn."

Then to the Prince in disguise. "Thank you for the conversation, Sofia, and thank you for considering letting me borrow the Torino. I won't need it tonight, but the offer goes a long way. Have a good night."

He turns and begins the short walk back to his Challenger to leave.

Thanks for the scene, it was fun!
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

8. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was getting late. Even without looking at her watch, she knew. Nothing to rush about, but enough to begin to wrap this little charade up.

Waving to Emily, “Give me a call if you hear something.” But the Savage was sure her contacts could find something.

Eyes shifting to Quinn, “Yes, unfortunately a lot of people forget there are office roles and regular roles. A mistake that can cause one to miss out on many fun things.” Or dangerous things.

Depending on how the Italian viewed you. Nodding, “I’ll have my guys see what they can find and pass along any information I get.”

The wink and smirk offered between the two wasn’t lost on her. Now what was that? That could be fun, if there was something there of course. Connections were always weak points, worthy of exploiting and toying with.

A smile, “You as well.”

Thanks for the fun scene and for Ale to get the chance to be 'regular people'...lol!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread