(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

With the warmer weather came longer nights. And while she could stay in her office and work, she didn’t want to. She had been feeling this need to get out, to try and open herself up more. Make connections, if possible.

And what better place than the local car show. Where people could come park their cars and show them off. Exchange information, ask questions or whatever else they felt like. It had been a bust for her in the past, but, maybe tonight would be different. Maybe there would be someone who caught her eye who saw her for who she was, and not the Prince of Sacramento. Probably not, but hell, she wanted to get out. Would she be recognized? Maybe. It depended if the criminal underworld was coming out this evening. And who knows, maybe she’d find a new face to work with.

For her look she went with her favorite material, leather. Clad in black, the skirt a modest length, yet short enough to show off tattoos all over her legs and reaching underneath the skirt. The fabric shirt sat a little high, hinting at the ink continuing across her toned stomach. Her lips were a deep blood red, her long dark hair down, her even had a healthy glow. Still pale, but very much alive and warm.

The Savage leaned against the side of her car. A very well cared for 1970 Gran Torino. The paint job like it was fresh off the line, the leather on the inside immaculate. This was a well loved and cared for car.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping for Blush of Life

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn wore hardly any makeup this evening. Even her hair was left to be curly, and just a bit of product in it to make it soft and pliable. She had clear lip gloss, and barely there eyeliner and some mascara, but that was it.

Her black nikes make no sound and she blends in with the crowd, just another black wearing, leather jacket having person milling about. Her jeans were form fitting, as was the black henley she wore under a cropped 3/4 sleeve black leather jacket.

The Shadow was in the market for a vehicle, and what better place than a car show? She liked the older body style on cars. Real leather, and real steel baby. It's why she had a Harley. She liked power and performance. She also fucking hated car salesmen. This allowed her to look without getting harassed. There was always someone selling a car they restored.

She didn't expect the someone hanging out to be none other than Prince Antinori. Quinn's head popped up out of the crowd like a meer cat. The short Shadow Priscus was very very good at milling with the crowd, but she left the ebb of humanity in favor of popping over to say hello to the Prince.

"Fancy seeing you here...." She said softly to Alessandra, and her gaze took in the Prince, casual, with that ever present aura of danger about her, and then her gaze moved to her ride.
    "And...a very very nice specimen of classic car. Niiice. I thought a car show might be a low key way to shop for something nice for myself." She explained the reason she was there.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

The enticing beauty of the Shadow Priscus made her hard to overlook in a crowd. And the new found confidence she seemed to now have.

“Is it?” asks the Italian with a smirk. Grazie.” As her car was complimented. “It seems to draw the most attention of all my cars. Others seeming to appreciate the classics over anything else.” Though there was something about the Aston, the power it held. “We’re you looking for a classic or something a little more modern?” she asks, “Either way, you’ll have luck here. I actually found my mechanic here, someone who treats classics as they should be treated.” With the upmost care.

“How has the evening been treating you?”

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor pulls his car in line with some of the others being shown. He kills the engine and steps out, rising well above the height of the car's roof. He's dressed down quite a bit compared to normal, and a tattoo can be seen on his left forearm.

The car is a 1967 Dodge Challenger RT the he had purchased and had restored before heading to Sacramento from New York. There are no modifications to it, and it is painted stock black.

Looking around he spots the shadow Priscus within the crowd, heading toward someone very familiar. Could it really be, though? The haunt makes the decision to go see how Quinn was, at least, and if it was Alessandra he saw... well that was even better. As he grows closer to thentwo others he has to stop and roll his neck a few times to push the urge to run back down, but ultimately finishes his quick walk over to Quinn and Alessandra. He knew they would feel his approach. "Hey, Quinn, fancy seeing you here." He says, supressing the urge to turn to the Italian and apologize for his unsightly behavior. This was how Kine talked, though. He looks to the Alessandra. Of course they'd met before, but in this moment he didn't know her. He offers her a small nod, and follows up by introducing himself. "Hello, names Connor," he says, leaning into his accent a bit. "That's a beautiful car you've got there."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily blew a long plume of smoke into the air and slurped her soda, leaning against her 67 Mustang. Her ears twitched as she heard the wonderful growl of another american v8 pulling up. Her usual rock shirt was the the attire for the cooling night, exposing her tattoos to the evening air.

Looking around she spots the beautiful source of the sound. As the tall drink of water that got out wandered over to talk to a friend, she drained the can and lobbed it gently into a trashcan, eyes focused not on the handsome owner but the gorgeous car. She wanders around her baby and over to the Challenger, looking at the detail and circling around. She lets out a low whishtle.

Not bad.... a little worn in places, but you'd never know it you didn;t look in the right places. This is some good work. Still, any extras needed just sounds like another potential customer. Now. Where was that hot guy that stepped out...

Looking around, she spots the tall guy and checks her pocket for a few more business cards before heading over. Wait, was that...? She knew that accent anywhere. Ducking behind a rather nice Charger she pops out a compack and quickly checks her make-up.

Um... Mable? Remember Mable, your loving girlfrind? Cuddles like a puppy, fucks like a whore? Can tire out even a werewolf's stamina?
    I... You... She... I... I just wanna look nice, okay? I could get more work!
    Uh-huh. Just admit you have a crush, woman.

Popping back up she takes another drag on her cigarette and swaggers over. "Hey, Sophia! I thought I might run into you here. And who's this?" The short punk looks up and up at the man with the best part of a foot on her, and the gorgeous girl largely hidden by the others. She offers a broad smile and a pale hand to both the unknown people in turn.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh, that was never even a question and you know it!” She said with a grin to Alessandra. Fancy, was actually a great adjective. Quinn stood by it 100%. The beast wasn’t as happy to see her of course. That clawing sensation somewhere deep down that told Quinn she was stupid for chatting Alessandra up, while she could control the reaction, that feeling was still there to remind her and torment her.

That just begged the natural question, but first she answered Alessandra’s because, well duh, she was the boss. “Originally I was looking at ultra modern, to the point of a Tesla or something similar, but the more I think of it, the more it probably isn’t very suitable for my lifestyle. I mean, think about it, modern cars are plastic and meant to give their lives for you in a crash for safety, when you take modern convenience of bluetooth out of the argument, you have a hunk of shit. A hunk of shit waiting for the claims adjuster. I’d rather have a hunk of steel that I could literally drive over pe….destrian animals like deer and cleaning and popping out a dent or two, maybe a new grill at max and I’m back up and running with a classic. Bench seats….are really awesome for a lot of occasions as well, not to mention the huge trunks.” Quinn paused a second, and realized she waxed poetic there without even addressing the second question yet. Heh.
    “Oh I’m good, hoping I may have some luck finding something that works for me, all around.” She paused a second. “It’s pretty cool of you to show off one of your cars, and you kinda hinted you had more. What cars do you have? And would you recommend anything in particular?”

Quinn felt Connor before he ever fully reached them. The hairs all over her body stood on end and a tension thrummed through her form. Warning of another predator, and that was just his curse, it didn’t even account for his beast. It made her want to move her blood appropriately. She didn’t of course, she controlled her reaction as she did with Alessandra, but it was still a painful reminder of what they are. Though recently she had spent some time with Connor, and it had gone quite well, she found a smile forming on her lips as he stopped at conversational distance, and Quinn internally winced when he used her first name, but there was nothing for it. Acquainted people didn’t use last names anymore. Antiquated language in public was strange. Strange was bad. Speaking of something new, she eyed his tattoo with interest. She wondered briefly where else she may find ink. “Evening Connor, always a pleasure to see you.” She greeted him warmly. “I had no idea you had such an awesome ride!” She complimented him on his vehicle, and caught sight of the woman, Emily approaching.

And apparently Emily knew Sofia AKA Alessandra. Interesting. Quinn raised a hand, in a ‘hey’ gesture, watching the woman with curiosity plain in her gaze. “I”m Quinn,” She piped up for Emily, so Alessandra didn’t feel she had to take care of introductions, at least not for her part.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

Connor was also hard to miss among the Kine, brining both his handsome good looks and his build. Eyes were naturally drawn to him. What do you know, he gets a once over from her.

And then there was that aura about him. The feeling of danger. And that wasn’t a feeling the Savage felt much. And of course, his weakness. It angered her Beast. But in front of cattle? She shoved the Beast to the side.

His car? Looked good, not her flavor of car, but still looked well cared for.

Smart.

“Hello Connor.” Greets the Italian, “Sofia De Luca.” She doesn’t have to lean into her accent, it is there. Strong, never wavering.Grazie, I can say the same for yours. Looks like you’ve taken good care of it.” Was that a hint of appreciation? Perhaps.

Now, one never overlooks the blue hair that is her mechanic. A sly smile appears on blood red lips, “I never miss an opportunity to show the Torino off. It seems to get more attention than the Aston these days.” Which was quite sad. The Aston was a beautiful piece of machinery.

Who were they? This created a problem. As a Lady of the Invictus, and Prince, she didn’t have to introduce anyone. And as such, she keeps it that way. Let them introduce themselves.

An amused look to Quinn, “Do I now?” noted. “Oh, well that depends on the modern car in question. Classics have their pros but also their cons. Parts get expensive. Also depends on what speaks to you, and it sounds like a classic car does.” The way she spoke anyways.

“Oh, I have an Aston Martin Vanquish and a Jeep.” A stark difference there. But that was how she was. “I would recommend going with what you want, with what will fit your needs. And what you’ll look good in as well.” Always important. She might be a Savage, but she had her moments when she wanted to turn heads.

10. Likes pisces liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor puts on the sly smirk that seemed to favor his face more than a smile. This is the first time he'd owned a classic, mostly due to his sire's penchant for the Lincoln Towncar. 'The idea is to blend in' he hears his sire's voice mutter in his head. It's always nice to hear some praise on something he owns though, and from the Prince no less!

"Thank you both, I must admit that I haven't had it long, bought it and had ot restored just before leaving New York a couple months ago. Could use a tune up and some touch ups on the paint, I'm sure."

The haunt catches the interest in Quinns eyes as she looked at his tattoo. "I forgot you haven't seen me outside of work clothes. Just a little bit of ink to remind me of home." She must know the ink is older than her though.

His attention is then caught by the cerulean hair of the woman that addressed Alessan... Sofia. He takes the shorter woman's hand in a firm handshake. "Connor, nice to meet you Miss...?" He trails off with the upward inclination of a question on the end of his last sentence.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey!" the Crescent replies brightly, shaking Quinn's hand. "Emily." Eyes glance quickly up and down the Mekhet's curves. She listens in on the comments flying around. "Sounds like you're in the market for a car, Quinn. What kinda thing you after? You know much about your cars?"

"Oh! And hello to you too, sweetie. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to leave you out." Was she... talking to Alessandra's Torino? Yes, she clearly was, as she strokes the hood with delicate fingers. "Oh, don;t worry. I've been shoulder-deep in this girl, we're old friends," she says by way of explanation, patting the car again. "OH! Shit. Should explain, the car, I mean. I'm a mechanic. Not Soph. That would be weird." She laughs a little. "That could have been embarrassing," she quips to Ale, taking another drag on her cigarette

Smooth.
    Bite me!

She looks back to the Criminal Queen and rolls her eyes. "I keep telling you that Jeep is a waste of gas when you have the other two." SHe shakes her head. "How're you doing anyway Soph?"

The hand is pumped enthusiatically with a firm grip, but the other waves the cigarette in a sign of negative. "Miss? Nah. Emily. Emily Makerith. I was admiring your gorgeous Challenger and just had to say hi. Could I be really cheeky and see what you've got unfder the hood?" She winks, blowing the smoke back away into the air.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread