(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Inside an envelope left in Circe's Funderland office, she find a letter and the shattered bits of a necklace or amulet and a broken chain.

Hey,

I got this off Frances. I broke it hoping it would stop whatever has made her act crazy lately. We (me, Titania, and Sonnie) were hoping you could take a look at it. Put it together and find out how it worked. See if it has any backyard connections or anything.

If you find out anything, we're going to be going to Frances' to try and talk with her. So if you could let us know as soon as possible, that be great.

Thanks,

Ram

PS
    If you could send the necklace on to Anatole or Rhodes to see if they can find out anything, that'd be great.

PPS
    If you do, don't mention you did to Titania. Just have them send any info straight to me. And maybe don't mention we're going to see Frances to them. She seems worried they'll take drastic measures of some sort if they knew. Thanks.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had a "fun" day of spending Glamour to draw off a angry parent, gaining the Glamour back, and watching security boot them. Fun! And there was a broken necklace in her office.

Okay, what? Oh, note! Circe reads it as she looks at the necklace. "Hmph," she finds this amusing, "Dude, I'll just say need ta know next time, oh ho ho!"

Circe will sit down to examine the necklace. She had a Keurig in her office, and her little multi-tool too.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

+ Reply to Thread