THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening, as Jennifer sits in the sitting room in the Necropolis, a day planner (hehe) and several local newspapers in front of her. She appears to be carefully reading the papers, and checking her upcoming appointments.

'Maeve - Nox at 10' has been penned in just a moment ago. Jennifer considers if her family member Bellemy might like to get to know Maeve. Her cell phone is picked up and a call is put through to Bellemy.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy had decided to take in the early evening with a quiet walk. Alone in a park surrounded by nothing but nocturnal wildlife that began to rise from it's daily slumber. Since no one was around to watch, the haunt didn't bother with the trappings of mortality. Instead standing statue still and enjoying the comfort of the night. The serenity of the scene was abruptly shattered with the shrill alarm of a Bellemy's phone. With a conscious effort to breath Bellemy answered. "Yes, Hello?"

Curse: See Minisheet

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

On the other end of the line, Jennifer's serpentine voice answered.
    "Hello, cousin. I hope that you have been well.

I'm going to meet someone at nox at ( tomorrow at time). As you are new in town, I wanted to ask if you'd like to come get to know Maeve with me."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Oh, An invitation. the haunt was silent a moment considering. I don't have any pressing plans and it is always good to get to know people in a controlled environment. With Jennifer there I can consider myself safe."

The reply came easily "I would be honored to attend. Thank you for considering me, is the occasion a formal affair or a more casual even? I have never been to Nox."

Curse: See Minisheet

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

" Semi formal. I'm wearing a favorite pantsuit.

"It's where the club meets.
    I look forward to seeing you there."

7. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread