Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Liam calls Circe; Bartender Plans

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Using the contact information acquired from Ram, Liam takes a moment to dial the number for Circe .
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is at a, now, empty river docks in a suit when she answers the call.

"Hello, you have reached the angriest lady in town. Do ya have the right number?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Ogre Seeming Bonus

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

The voice almost makes Liam drop the phone.
    "Yes, Hi...this is Liam. We met in Funderland. I was just curious if you needed a bartender for the summer party? I talked a bit with Anatole, and I just thought I'd offer my services."
    Liam was trying to be careful about mentioning too many specifics over the phone. Mundies and such.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You do," is her initial reply. Nobody is around so she is free to talk. "Hadn't planned on booze, but," she sings out, "Could make things much more amusing fer me, oh ho ho ho ho!"

She had only one place she could add it, "I can just add a table ta my end zone. Ya will be sharing a space and I'll hafta tell ya some challenge rules if folks ask. It'll be easy! Though I will warn ya," her smile is audible, "There may be puking without booze assisting it. No more spoilers then that."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Combat Stats

Ogre Seeming Bonus

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

"Great! Thanks for the opportunity." Liam was honestly surprised the boisterous Summer hadn't planned on having alcohol at her Coronation, but at least she certainly didn't seem against it. Maybe it was the warrior in her, wanting to stay alert at all times. Maybe she just had Summers who didn't drink. Definitely want to keep that in mind.
    The Giant is a bit nervous a the prospect of this booze-free vomiting. Are people just gonna be gut-punching each other? But, his foot was in the door. And if push came to shove he could certainly shove with the best.
    "That's...good to know. I'll try and get there early to set up. Thanks again."
    Liam closes the call, then gets up from his position laying down on his bed. Time to pick out some party clothes.

9. Likes Origins liked this post
Closed Thread