(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A seal letter would be delivered to Quinn by Gabriel. He wouldn’t say anything, or wait for a reply because none was needed. And he knew his place, do as he was told without saying anything.

Inside the envelope was a handwritten note, not all that formal, but formal enough.

It was inviting telling Quinn that the Prince had set aside a couple hours on (insert date and time) to speak with her.

It would explain why the Ghoul didn’t wait for a reply, there was no need. Who would refuse when the Prince requested your presence?
    Quinn Durant pisces

I can get a scene started today or tomorrow, if my energy holds...lol!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn accepted the letter from Gabriel with her best professional smile. As bright as the sun, but devoid of meaning as a light bulb. Even the Prince's ghoul was only a ghoul. He got a smile, which was more than a nod.

The meeting was set for Thursday. Which gave Quinn just two days to shop for an appropriate outfit. She couldn't wear just anything to see the Prince after all. While vanity wasn't a sin of Quinn's, she sure as fuck wouldn't show up in some old thing to meet with the Prince.

Quinn's brain went into overdrive....she was practically dying of anticipation.

Thursday works great...need YOLO to close first cause with private scenes I am at my limit technically.

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
Closed Thread