(Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Early one night, Jennifer's phone rings with a call coming through from Connor O'Brien.

Should she pick up, she would hear Connor's voice come through the other end of the line.

"Hello, Miss Hazelton, I hope the night finds you well. I have heard some unsettling news at a gathering, and would like to offer my assistance in any way that I can."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"It finds me busy." Jennifer replies, honest to Connor OBrien . "Unsettling is the truth. You are offering assistance?" She repeats that part for those in the room with her, specifically Dirt Nap and his vigilance.
    Jennifer glanced around the Ridge Motel for a moment, counting heads. With Sieb about to head out to tend to his pressing business, she did think that recruiting a family member who she felt she could trust made sense.

"Its a bit dangerous, if you want to pick up anything en route." Jennifer warned. "We're at the Ridge Motel at [Address] in room 3. A trusted friend is watching who approaches, so give a quiet alert that its you when you pull up."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Understood; please alert them, if you can, to watch for a green handkerchief to fly. That's how they'll know it's me. Take care, Miss Hazelton, I will be there shortly." He hangs up afterwards, and slides his pistol into the holster under his jacket.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

(closing the thread)
    The Vanishing:

Closed Thread