Early in the evening, a young, athlethic man appears at the address the Seneschal Jacque has given out for his correspondence. The man is Black, about 6'4'', and wears a reinforced charcoal grey suit, a few years out of date. He wears a pine green dress shirt, a silver tie with a tie bar featuring emeralds. The ghoul holds an invitation size envelope. The wax seal on the envelope bears the green color of Nosferatu, but a family crest design.

Opening the envelope reveals a letter, with an enclosed envelope for returning a reply.

Dear Seneschal Jack,
I hope that this finds you well. I am writing to extend my formal apologies over my childe's faux pas, and my apologies for how I handled the apology in Court. There is no excuse.
I hope that you shall accept my presentation as an apology. If there is something I can do for you, you only need to name it.

I am keeping myself availiable for Duchess Twist, Priscus of the Daeva, Judex of the Invictus, Archon and Hound. I expect I shall be called up to answer for my mistake very soon.
Ms. Isabella Kowalsic has completed her tutelage under me. You may see her about Court. She feels deeply about her mistake, and shall be endeavoring to assist in any way she can.

I am at your disposal if you wish to meet with me,
~ Mr. Johnathan Randall Kowalsic