Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 7 of 17 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last

Oops

She nods. "Oh I definitly will. You and the band can stay for a while and enjoy yourselves if you wish. Unless you have anothert gig to go to?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Steven

"Yeah I think I will take in the Sights." Seth says. Rude to check the envelope with the client standing in front of you, shows lack of trust. Seth thought to himself.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West wandered a bit, disappointed that the band was done, then decided to leave. More than a little wired up from his encounter, the smart thing was to leave before temptation got the best of him and he ended up doing something very wrong or make a complete ass of himself.

I think I've made enough stupid decisions about women for one lifetime. Or two.

Especially now, now that I've found Ankh.

Nimbus

PRE

Derek smiles and gives Erica a quick, appreciative look-over, ending up back at her face.

"No, frightful is definitely not the word I'd use. How about... stunning? Or, better yet, how about a dance?"

L

Terri shook her head, smiling. "I never actually planned much past this point." She laughs, very relieved. "You're the up and coming pledge master, got anything running around in that head of yours?"
    Rick paused a bit, his mind rushing through the possibilities; seizing some, discarding others. But in the end, fate itself seemed to speak through him when he constructed pledges like this. And he allowed it to do so here, whispering his words directly into Terri's ear as he held her close. "I still remember that day, Roses at Dawn. When two hearts found another they could depend on. It’s in a bond’s nature to grow, and ours has done so with hearts aglow. What we have has filled us with elation, it is time for a stable foundation. My heart, my love, is yours this I confess." He pauses slightly, seemingly to maintain his composure, before continuing. "All you have to do…is say yes."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri felt her heart flutter and the fur stand up on her skin as Rick whispered in her ear, and it was more than the Airtouched affinity with electricity. She never thought she would ever find love but that day in the rose garden had been different, special, magic. She leaned closer into her lover, her companion, her world.

"Yes."

Red rings encircled Rick and Terri, binding them together for the next year and a day as they become a part of the webs of fate.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Erica's wide smile remains as she takes Derek's hand, resting her other on his shoulder and smiling up at him, moving closely against him. "Very flattering, very smooth, but a dance? Hm, it's an intriguing idea, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, what's a dance worth to you Derek." She whispers in his ear, a teasing smile on her face. "What are you prepared to offer for one?"

The bouncer looks Joseph over with a frown. "That depends on what business you have with the management. If you could give me some more information....?"
    Joseph grins at the mans question, his pronounced canines visible. "Smart man. Well, we have all these people standing outside in the cold, waiting to enjoy the club. I couldn't help but overhear some talk of trying there luck elsewhere because of the wait. So I am offering to entertain those waiting in line, possibly attracting some more buisness along the way. All I'd be asking the management for would be permission to perform outside the club. I'm a drummer, a taveling musician, and I thought that this New Year's Eve I would perform on some unusual kit for a change." He raises an eyebrow inquiringly, still wearing a wolfish grin. "Do you think they have the time?"

He takes his drum sticks from inside his coat and taps them lightly against his chest and waits to see what the bouncer will do.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha looked after Seth as he walked off. She really hadn't expected it to end any other way. It would be fine. After a moment she spin on her heal and scans the crowd, picking up Erica before trudging of in her direction. She didn't bother with avoiding the crowd. Just perfectly fine, yes. She ends up standing before Erica and Derek, staring at them for a moment before walking of.

She was unconcerned. Or rather played at it. For once lying to everyone feelt better than telling the truth.

Distantly a large shaggy dog scopes out the far off parking lot.
    An awfully feral looking creature; it stops, catching a scent.
    Then looks toward the doors of Reverence. Even form so far away it seems to be pondering something.

Page 7 of 17 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread