Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Joseph set his pile of buckets and a few odds and ends down in the mouth of an alley by the Reverence and walked over the Bouncer outside. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a brown leather jacket and was cleanly shaven.

“Excuse me. Would it be at all possible to speak to the manager of the Club? I understand that it is a busy night but I believe they won’t find it to be a waste of time.”

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

The bartender hands Arnold his two drinks without batting an eyelash and moves back to assist other customers.

The bouncer looks Joseph over with a frown. "That depends on what business you have with the management. If you could give me some more information....?"

Ishani gives West a sly smile, very used to this reaction from mortals. However, this man did not strike her as one of the mere cattle masses. His eyes sparkled with intelligence and he seemed to notice things most did not. She was careful to continue to breath, even though her heart did not beat. She did not know if it would completly fool him, but she tried her best anyway.

"You don't recognize me? I see. Do you remember a fashion show at Asylum about a year ago? I was working security that evening. I remember you were there. You bought a dress from the designer, didn't you?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West took a step backwards, towards the edge of the dance floor. He didn't feel threatened, per se, but Antoinette had taken an unusual interest in him, like this woman seemed to. And, if he were being honest with himself, being a hand span away from a beautiful woman made it hard to think.

Even though I don't think you're what you seem. Or... that you are. You're all so... beautiful.

"Right, right," he nodded. "The 'Lash' show. Right, I bought a dress for my girlfriend. Good memory. Ummmm, so... are you working security here tonight?"
    Nimbus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs and shakes her head. "No, I am the owner. The city didn't have a Goth club and I decided it could use one. So I bought the place and renovated it and opened tonight. I just wasn't expecting such a huge outcome, to be honest."

She looks around at her club and is slightly intimidated by the sheer amount of people here. She must have tapped into some female intuition she didn't know she still had, because the club looked like it was going to be very popular.

"Did your girlfriend like the dress? I enjoyed the show but the clothing wasn't very much my style. Although, then again I didn't like Antoinette much either."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Oh, uh, wow," West replied to the statement of ownership. West had never owned anything more than some clothes and handguns. He had never really considered the concept, up to the point of being surprised that Ankh Had Money. Maybe it was being an Acanthus. Some things simply were; some things were not.

"I think she did," he continued, brows coming together with a look of concern. "I'm not good at that sort of thing, but they seemed really... severe, with lots of lines," he gestured at Ishani's figure, then snatched his hands back with the same look of chagrin as earlier. He wasn't sure what to make of the comment about Antoinette... but he didn't really know the designer either.

Except that she eyed me like a steak.

"We've been meaning to go back to the Asylum," he added as an afterthought.

Well, that was slick. Go on and tell her you're planning on going somewhere else.
    Nimbus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani blushes as he gestures to her figure but recovers quickly enough at the mention of Asylum. "Oh I love it there. My boyfriend runs the place actually. Ok well, he owns it, but he has a good manager watching it now. She's a Domm and a very good one at that."

Ishani suddenly stops talking, realizing she is giving this unknown mortal way more information then intended. With a sudden thought, she gives West a bright smile and stops dancing. she pulls a card and a couple of tickets out of the front of her shirt and hands them to him.

"Here. It's a VIP pass and some free drink tickets. The pass works for all four clubs, if you have a mind to visit them. If anyone asks, tell them I gave them to you. Umm Ishani Naetesh, by the way."

She waits for him to take the tickets and card before continuing. "Well, I would love to continue our dance, but I think the bartender is about to get trampled. Have a great night."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Hey, wow, thanks," West said, surprised at the offer, and the blush. "I'm Jim... Jim Fletcher... it was nice to meet you... Ishani," he said. His eyebrows came together in confusion at the whole surreal encounter and he nodded at her exit.

Huh. Well, that's cool. Ankh will be happy.

And he definitely needed to think about Ankh, and not the shapely backside that was leaving.

What kind of person owns clubs and also works security?

What kind of person...

...I know that name.

West moved back into the crowd, waiting on the band, and thinking about a report given to the Consilium on a meeting at Avalon.
    Nimbus

Rick felt his heart soar, even as the uncertainty spread across Terri's face. So he pulled her close for another kiss, passionate and soul-searing. And as he pulled away he whispered into her ear. "I would love to." It doesn't even seem to occur to him that saying he'd love to swear a Heart's Oath was a rather bad play on words.
    Terri broke into a grin. Actually, she was beaming, and she started to make that high-pitched squeal that only highly-excited girls can make and wraps her arms around his neck, hanging off of Rick.

"I think I'd love to as well." It was the closest she'd ever come to telling him those magic words.

Erica enters the club with a beaming smile, along with Sam and she raises her arms above her head, stretching with a delighted sound at the feel of the club and all that desire floods over her, exciting her and gaining her interest, and she gazes around the club, taking in the sights and the people there, espcially on the lookout for attractive, single men. Which is shen her eyes settle on Seth by the bar and she grins, grabbing Sam's arm and pointing at him. "Hey, look at him! Now wouldn't you like to have a drink or two with that?" She gives Sam a broad smile. "Easy enough for me to pick up on his desire, it'd give you a good starting place, you make like you really care about that thing, and he's putty in your hands, whatta say?"

Erica's dress

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha, unlike Erica, dosn't see, particularly thrilled about finding herself at the Reverence. Judging from her plain and drab everyday clothes she does not seem to have expected to find herself there either. The throng of people is a source of fear rather than thrill, and it shows plainly on her face. As Erica grabs her arm she glances up at her with annoyance before following her finger pointing at the man by the bar. "Why would I? Are you still going on about getting me to get a guy?"

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread