Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 2 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri gives Rick a raised eyebrow look.

"Don't you know me by now? When was I a ground floor type of girl?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick chuckles, "Fair enough," he took her by the hand twirling her around so that she was in front of him and leaning down to whisper into her ear. "Care to lead the way for our little climb then?"

"Don't you get any ideas, Mr. Legate," she whispers (if one can indeed whisper with such noise) to Rick before leading him up the stairs and heading for the bar where she orders a vodka and Red Bull.

"Since HAL likes them so much, suppose I should push the boat out," she says with a giggle, swaying side to side to the music.

The bartender gives Terri her drink quickly before moving on to other customers. The loft is not as packed as the downstairs area yet and there is a lot of room for dancing up here. There are also plenty of private looking booths to relax in and a few open tables.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

With a flash of the laminated pass that he had received from Prince Clarke, Arnold Culler easily bypasses the line waiting outside the Reverence on the night of its Grand Opening. He's dressed well for the occasion, and his clothing includes the coat and scarf that Asa had gifted him with.

Arnold's coat and scarf

Accompanying Arnold, and likewise receiving the full benefit of Arnold's free-pass, is the blond, tattooed Daeva named Jessi.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani sees Arnold and his date entering ths club. She walks over to them with a smile. "Arnold, so good to see you. And who might this lovly creature be?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Arnold smiles upon seeing Ishani

"It's good to see you too, Ishani. I didn't want to miss the Grand Opening of Reverence. Just from looking around I can already say that I like what I see."

He steps aside a bit and gestures to indicate Jessi "Ishani, this is Jessi of the Succubi. We met when she lent me her aid during the Bennett affair. Jessi, this is Ishani Naetesh."

He lowers his voice a bit, leaning in close to Jessi and continuing "She is the Harpy of Sacramento."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

S
    Steven

Seth finishes a tune and looks out to the crowd, Alright ... here we go...

1 2 3 4 ....

The drums kick in and Seth Guitar wales and he steps to the microphone and unleashes...
    "Step right up march push
    Crawl right up on your knees
    Please greed feed (no time to hesitate)
    I want a little bit I want a piece of it I think he's losing it
    I want to watch it come down
    Don't like the look of it don't like the taste of it don't like the smell of it

All the pigs are all lined up
    I give you all that you want
    Take the skin and peel it back
    Now doesn't that make you feel better?

Shove it up inside surprise! Lies
    Stains like blood on your teeth
    Bite chew suck away the tender parts
    I want to break it up I want to smash it up I want to fuck it up
    Maybe afraid of it let's discredit it let's pick away at it

All the pigs are all lined up
    I give you all that you want
    Take the skin and peel it back
    Now doesn't that make you feel better?
    The pigs have won tonight
    Now they can all sleep soundly
    And everything is all right"

Seth plays and plays and plays. Sweat pours down his face and into his eyes. His whole body wracks with the feeling of the music flowing out of him.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West wanted to see the new club. He liked goth, and he liked the industrial scene. Always had; always would.

And it doesn't hurt when you can PostCog the best shows. No one else my age has seen Ian Curtis perform 'live'.

He'd usually wait in lines. Lines were interesting. Not only were they an everyday manifestation of a time-honored social contract, they were great for people watching. Watch and listen, see Lachesis weave her delicate patterns.

Except it's fucking cold.

And, from what he could see, some people were getting turned away while one hulking brute simply flashed a card.

So, he did the same. Sure, it was a lotto ticket he showed the doorman, but for a moment... it wasn't.

West entered, a smile coming unconsciously to his mouth as he took in the decor and music. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the brute, talking to a woman. He'd seen her before. Twice.

Hard to forget.

Then the band covers March of the Pigs, and he smiles even more, looking down at his favorite shirt.

[banner]west[/banner]
    Nimbus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani offers her hand to Jessi. "It is nice to meet you Jessi. I am glad Arnold found someone he can have a good time with. He doesn't get to have a lot of fun anymore." She laughs a bit, knowing exactly how busy the Reeve can be.

She gestures around the club. "Well, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you are in need of refreshment, ask for the Spiked Mike. I stole the recipe from the Asylum."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 2 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread