Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 15 of 17 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last

Orphan

PRE

Orphan follows a couple steps behind Tam, enjoying watching the sway of her hips and how she moves through the crowd. When she finds her spot, he moves close behind her, one hand on her hip and the other across her abdomen, and starts to move to the music with their bodies close together.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha begins to hum softly and leans further back against Seth, her hand closing around his. For a brief moment her fingers seems longer than they are, faint lines of cold metal embeded in her warm flesh. The smell of ash and coal rises for a moment and is acompanied the distinct fragrance of wet autumn leaves. The sensation fades in a momant and she tilts her head back, looking up at him with a smile.

S
    Steven

Seth does not seem to notice the lengthing of her fingers or the sheen of metal for the moments it was there. He looks lost in thought looking to the sky. A look of reflection is on his face. When he feels her lean closer to her he looks down. Seth takes the guitar by the neck and sets it aside as he looks down at and returns her smile. He leans in slowly and kisses her gently on the lips. His beard tickles a bit as he kisses her.

Seth takes his hands and turns her more toward him and continues the kiss...

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam pays less attention to the music and more attention to Orphan's motion, matching it, riding the music through him. She seems to be buzzing on good, natural vibes.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha seems stunned as Seth leans down and kisses her, her green eyes going saucer wide with suprise. It takes only a few moments for her to gather herself and lean into the kiss, her arms comming up to wrap around his neck. Feeling his body pressed up against hers elect a soft sound of delight.

S
    Steven

Seth enjoys the kiss and then pulls back and looks to her, "Sorry, was that okay?" it was odd, a six foot plus tattooed bearded rocker to show... uncertainly and insecurity.

M
    Mysantheral

"Was it okey...? I'm considering how to convince you to take me home to your place for the night." Samantha blushes, her voice sounding strained from nervousity. She closes her eyes and draws a deep breath. Then another one. She was scared of him saying no. It would be less terrifying not to try... but then again, you make your own fortune, right? A smile started to creep onto her lips.

"No. I want to sleep with you. The question is, do you want the same?"

Make your own fortune. Don't let fear rule.

S
    Steven

"Well there is an issue with that..." Seth sits there not letting go of her keeping her as close as she will allow. "I don't have a place exactly. See I live on the road mostly. I have a camper and a hotel room."

M
    Mysantheral

"And I live with a pair of friends. Really dosn't matter where." Samantha smiles gently and burries her face against Seth's neck, placing a soft kiss on his skin.

S
    Steven

"Okay," At that point Seth stands the little woman up and stands up himself. Seth picks up his guitar and puts it in its case. He then takes her takes her by the hand, another oddly tender gesture from such a burly individual, and begins leading her back toward his truck. "We can take my truck if you want."

Page 15 of 17 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last
Closed Thread