Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 13 of 17 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last
    L

Rick rose to his feet as well, tugging Terri along with him. "That, sounds like a wonderful idea." And with that the couple left The Reverence for a more private location where they could ring in the New Year in style...several times.

S
    Steven

Looking to Sam, "And you? What about you Firecracker..." Seth sits up and opens up his guitar case. He takes out his guitar and begins picking away. Ignoring the music coming from inside the Club.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha stares at Cory for a moment before her lips curls up into a smile. "You as well? I got a suprisingly simmilar deal myself. At least in being a blacksmith and comming from the other side of the country. No significant other in my tale, though."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"You? A blacksmith? Cool. Check out Skunk's Smithing. My boss, Mateo, he is pretty handy with the tools. I just do most of the grunt work."

Cory looks impressed. He has done the work and it isn't for wimps.

No harm in believing, but let's see if she shows up to show off.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory's phone vibrates. He pulls it from his pocket, reads a text message, then replies. When he is done, he puts the phone away.

M
    Mysantheral

"I didn't know there was a blacksmithing shop in town. Skunk's Smithing... I'll deffinatly be there in a very near future, that's for certain. A good set of tools and something to do will certainly help me keep my sanity." Samantha keeps smiling, something it is clear she dosn't do often.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"And, there are no crowds at the shop, just my friends."

Cory inhales deep, smelling the city air.

"Well, I'm off to catch up with my friends. Play nice."

Cory walks off down the street.

S
    Steven

"Had a roadie who was a blacksmith once. Big Norwedian dude... ugly motherfucker but could fix anything." Seth said as he continues to pick away at his guitar.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha raises a hand, giving Cory a wave of goodbye before turning her attention to Seth. As he speaks her mood seems to falter again. It seems like Seth have hit a sore spot somewhere. "Yeah... arn't we all?" It seems like she's about to continue, thought bites her sentance of, taking a few seconds before she continues in another direction alltogether. The tone of her voice is muted. "Kind of thought that blacksmithing was a dead profession, guess I was wrong. Say, you don't happen to have a need for a extra hands once and again? Like your old blacksmith roadie, I can fix most everything..."

...and I'm uggly as hell. She never voiced the end of the sentance.

S
    Steven

"Right now, I can't think of anything. We had alot bigger show back in the day. Now after the accident, its pretty much just me and any local available musicians who wanna play with a pseudo-celebrity." Seth just shook his head, not at her but at the thought of being a *shudder* celebrity. He's never thought of himself as a celebrity, but he has gotten more beers and more attempts to get blown since there single made radio play. Seth was so tired of hearing 'Wern't you that guy from that band that died...' as a woman was trying to open his fly. Makes his skin crawl.

Page 13 of 17 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last
Closed Thread