Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 10 of 17 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
    S
    Steven

To Samantha, "Hey, How you doing." Seth says as he takes a drink of his beer.

ooc

Rick kissed her one more time. And he couldn't help but grin as he pulled back. Nor did he bother to hide the twinkle in his eye, or the hint of amusement in his voice. "You've been planning this...for how long?"
    "Oh, you know, a little while now, ever since showing you the treehouse," she giggles, mentioning her, no, their, Hollow. Going quiet, Terri concentrates on the rim of her glass as her thumb traces the edge and her face looks downcast for a split second.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha gives Seth a draw out look, seeming rather uncertain what to answer. Her eyes narrow slightly and she seems to think hard, her fingers keep tracing the contours of her goggles. After a moment her fearfull mood seems to lighten noticably. "I thought I've heard that voice before. You were the lead from Adrastea am I right? I have, or rather had, one of your albums."

The little redhead throws a glance around the club, then mutters a curse under her breath as she notices she's been left to her own devices by Erica. After a quick and deep breath she looks back at Seth, and his guitar. "You're going to play here?"

S
    Steven

"Just got done playing actually. We played a couple sets." Seth said as he orders a second beer and, if Sam wants one, one for her as well...

L

"Oh, you know, a little while now, ever since showing you the treehouse," she giggles, mentioning her, no, their, Hollow. Going quiet, Terri concentrates on the rim of her glass as her thumb traces the edge and her face looks downcast for a split second.
    Rick's steady gaze does not miss the brief look that flits across Terri's beautiful features. Especially not with the benefits of the Pledge he'd just sworn. "Hey," his voice is soft, gentle, "what's with that brief downcast look there?"

"Oh, you know, Page stuff."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory shrugs at Samantha's remarks.

I wouldn't call it sulking.

He watches Sam's reaction to Seth's arrival, ordering another double shot, but listening to the tones of their voices. He glances at each, noting their body language and what it has to say.

Why is she uncomfortable around this guy? Does he even notice?

The music references go over Cory's head. He never really got into the country music he grew up with, and nothing else really caught his attention. Music was Mandy's thing.

And, with the thought of Mandy, his mood sours again. He pours the double shot into his mouth, swishes it around, then swallows. Then, he orders another.
    Cory glances at Sam and butts into the conversation she is having with Seth.

"So, what's got you all pissy?"

His tone isn't intimidating, other than the fact that he is huge, strong, and grumpy, but any intimdating factors are not directed at anyone.

OOC

M
    Mysantheral

"And I missed it. Life just keeps handing me lemons." Sam reaches out and takes the beer after a moment. It swiftly goes from full to half empty. The alcohol seems to ease her mood to some degree. She still seems fearful over the whole meeting. Cory's voice comming from behind her gives her a start, like prey startled by predators, and she turns towards him. "What? My friend, that's the reason. And her stupid idea that I need to meet people and have fun. I don't like people!"

She glares at the crowd. Time draws out and she tenses up. After a moment she shakes her head and shakes of the feeling of being hunted once more and motions vaugly at Seth, blatantly ignoring the fact he sits right by her as she continue. "As for her stupid 'get Sam laid plan', look at him. No way he would find a girl like me interesting." She gives a chuckle, though it sounds heavy and without mirth. "Nor wold you for that matter, I think."

OOC

L

"Come now, if I'd have know would I have asked? Talk to me, tell me what's on your mind." Rick gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, "I'm here for you."

S
    Steven

Seth just smiles as he drains his beer then he starts quietly singing to himself, "Just do what you do what you do what you did to me"

"Not very subtle are yah," Seth said as he turns to look at the back of her head.

Page 10 of 17 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread