Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Call to Connor O'Brien

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening after having his letter delivered to Priscus Hazelton, a phone call rings through to O'Brien at the number he had enclosed in the letter.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor picks his phone up from the shabby nightstand next to his bed as he moves through his apartment to get ready for the night. He cuts the shrill sound of the ringtone off by pressing the green button flashing on the screen before putting the device up to his ear. "You've reached Connor O'Brien," he says, the soft tenor of his voice holding notes of his Irish accent. "To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"
    Last edited by Connor OBrien; May 29th, 2021 at 03:41 PM.  Reason for Edit: fixing bb code
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Mr. O'Brien. This is Madam Hazelton." Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass. "I wished to inform you that your letter reached me. I did not see a return address included in your letter. I have managed to clear my evening in order to get you situated in town. I am sure this line is unsecred, so..."

The unsaid warning hung over the line.

"Are you able to write down an address?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah, Madam Hazelton, a pleasure indeed," his voice rings through after a brief pause. "I apologize for the lack of a return address, I myself wasn't sure of where I would be living until I had gotten here, I just signed my lease last night when I got in. I do thank you for your time and consideration." There is a brief pause and shuffling can be heard through the line. "Of course I can take an address down, I am at your beck and call."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

There is a slight pause on the other end.
    "Excellent, meet me at the lamp post at 65th St 66th, in sight of the alley. I will be under the lamp post, wearing green and a spider pin. We will be walking a ways in an undesirable area, so dress accordingly. Once we are indoors, we can speak freely. I look forward to meeting you."

Meeting here

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Of Course, I will be there within a half hour, it will be a pleasure to meet in person." He says before ending the call and finishing getting ready for the meeting.
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listens to the reply, and ends the call.

Closed Thread