11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Nika Crassus

Nika's attire

Ash looks sidewards and his eyes almost pop out of his head.

Daaamn, he thinks to himself, smiling back.

"Yeah, it is. I hope it stays nice." He takes another sip of his drink.

"I'm going to say something real cheesy now, so I apologize in advance; come here much?" His tone is light and open. Ash really is trying his best.

Nika Crassus

Nika laughs, taking a sip of her own drink. "No actually. I've only been here a few times and usually on business. I thought tonight might be a good night to just sit back and enjoy myself. Do you come here often?"

"No, first time." Ash says it honestly but is quite unsure. It does seem familiar somehow. "I'm Ash," he adds, holding out an open hand so the palm faces up.

I can be submissive to this girl, 'specially with those eyes.

Nika Crassus

She takes the offered hand. "Nika, it's nice to meet you Ash. That is quite an unusual name." She gives him a bright smile. "But I like it. Where are you from originally Ash? I am from here, born and bred."

Ash lightly shakes the hand and runs the name through his mind.

Nika, Nika, Nika....Nope, nothing.

"I, er, come from England, originally." I think, and that's only due to the damned twang.

Nika Crassus

Nika raises her eyebrows. "Really? I have been there, wonderful place." She takes another sip of her drink, eyeing Ash appreciativly. He wasn't the refined handsome type like Asa, but he did have a rugged charming look. She thinks of Asa and a flash of desire races through her. Pushing it away, she concentrates on the man in front of her, thinking she could use some charm in her life right about now.

"Tell me Ash, what do you do for a living? I notice you are in excellent shape."

"Thank you. At the moment, I work at a retirement home, helping with the building's maintenance. Nothing special, I'm afraid, but I get to chat with lots of extra mature ladies," he chuckles, joking. "Between shifts, I like to train in boxing and work on cars. How about yourself, Nika?"

Jordan walked into the Lily, and thanked the attendant for the wristband. It was a good room, and some of the people therein were very scenic indeed.

He supposed he could have returned to Los Angeles to spend the holidays, but he had a sneaking suspicion that if he had done so, he would never return. There were linked parties around town, but he didn't think that he could manage the Avalon again. Maybe one memory too many.

The ordinarily abstemious Jordan accepted a vodka Collins from the bartender and got his wristband perforated. Amazingly, he found a small table not far from the bar and settled down to people watch. Certainly better than letting the walls of his apartment close in on him too closely.

He sipped the drink. Good vodka.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory senses James even before he sees him. Mandy notices the tension building in Cory. She is about to ask, but a sharp look from Cory keeps her quiet.

As James introduces himself, Cory keeps his breathing even and steady, but with effort.

In a low voice, he says, "This place is only a few blocks from the Tur. I didn't know it was claimed territory. We will be leaving now."

As Cory stands up, Mandy just sits still with a sad and disappointed look on her face.

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread