Block Party 2009

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Thank you, though. You did brighten my night."

Obsidian turns to the others.

"And thank you for the conversation. I think I'll have to find time to do some reading once more. It has been years since I laughed or cried with Shakespeare."

James' eyes narrow just a faction and his hand whitens slightly as he presses it against the table, subtle signs, but anyone who spots them would likely realise he's none too happy at the quite casual rejection. He stands and turns quite quickly, putting out a hand to steady his chair and for a moment he glances at Alison and the mask slips, his eyes narrowed with anger before the calm look is there again. "I'm just going to get another drink." He heads towards the bar, still battling his anger over his stung pride.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian leaves, apparently not too concerned about James.

Obsidian has left the building ... Obsidian has left the building.

Jordan looks at Alison.
    "And then there were two. Where do you teach your climbing? I need to do some kind of exercise or I'll end up a round bookish couch potato."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison looked at Jordan an smiled, "Yep, I work at Capital Climbing School. We teach everyone from beginner to expert in technical climbing, crack climbing, and rescue. We also offer alot of other classes to suit various needs too. If your looking to get into shape it is a great way to help you develop some hand and upper body strength that is more for utility and not for just bulk like weight training."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen sips her brandy, quietly watching the room with her equally quiet companion. She eyes James as he makes his way to the bar, then shakes her head. Not getting between that man and his drink... She begins humming softly as she goes back to watching the rich people.
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

James orders a glass of water, ruefully cursing his totem in his head for the ban against alcohol and sips it as he calms down and shrugs off the annoyance of Obsidian's causal dismissal. A stranger in a bar was hardly worth getting angry over, but he decided to give himself a few more minutes before rejoining Alison and Jordan.

Alison looked at Jordan an smiled, "Yep, I work at Capital Climbing School. We teach everyone from beginner to expert in technical climbing, crack climbing, and rescue. We also offer alot of other classes to suit various needs too. If your looking to get into shape it is a great way to help you develop some hand and upper body strength that is more for utility and not for just bulk like weight training."
    Jordan hauled out a notebook and slim ballpoint, and wrote down Alison's name and the name of the school.
    "I'm as far from an expert as you can get without falling off a precipice. But maybe I'll call and get times and charges. What I want to do is build stamina and avoid a professorial middle."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison still smiling replied, "I'd be happy to hear from you, and I'd be more than willing to set you up with something to suit your needs if that is what you're looking for. Just ask for Alison Yates. Sorry I'd give you a business card but I left them in my jeep. But. if your looking for stamina climbing will definately do the trick. Nothing quite like it really, except for base jumping, that a lot of fun too."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

*scrubble* Jordan wrote down the rest of Alison's name on the pad.

"I'll try to ring in the next week or so. And you see? Wearing a gown and attending the party might well have brought you business as well as an opportunity to relax. Win-win."

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread