Ended
Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

Erica smiles, glancing around the club and taking it in. The loud music and all the people taking in and giving out desire gives her a real buzz and she leans against Derek, her eyes not yet noticing certain parts of the club. "I like the look of this.. the feel..so, whatever you have planned for me, or us, why don't you get started with it?"

PRE

Derek smiles, but says "You haven't seen all of the club yet. You're pledged to me for the evening, but what I decided to do with that pledge depends in part on you as well. I am going to show you some other things, and you are to tell me what you think."

He takes her hand in his and walks her over to the area where scening is going on. If there are particularly heavy or unusual scenes, he guides her away from those, and particularly away from any that involve lots in the way of humiliation, but he watches her closely to gauge her response to whatever there is to see.

Erica's eyes slowly widen and her skin pales as she observes the scenes, but makes no noise for a short time, until she starts with a faint whimpering and stands stock still, unable to be moved unless Derek tries to drag her. Various, long buried scenes flash through her mind, scattering her self control and risking sending her over the edge.

Keep calm...

She manages to keep herself together, but attempts to pull herself away from Derek, and if he releases her she quickly walks for the exit, if not her struggles get more frantic.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Asa waited for Mateo to answer, he watched both women sit, slightly surprised that Sofia would make such an overt gesture... and what it meant if the situation deteriorated.

The room almost seemed go grow smaller as the predator within hissed and snarled, waiting to be set free, on both the shapeshifter and the other two weaker predators in the small enclosure. It growled at Sofia, and at Mateo, and Asa himself. Images, of taking Sofia then, and there, in front of the werewolf, to show them all what was his.

He almost smiled at the near-giddy rush of such a cry for a show of dominance. Auspex sharpened eyes took in the smooth skin of both woman and heightened hearing the soft sound of skin on skin of Victoria's legs crossing.

A human heart would have pounded at the tension, an explosion of blood, or rage, or sex, or all three, only a gesture or word away.

The room was getting smaller; slowly filling with the the apex predator's hungers, and Asa reached a hand out to stroke the back of Victoria's neck as he waited.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

Instead of struggling with her, Derek instead goes with Erica, letting her lead but not releasing her hand. Once they're near the exit, he attempts to take her in his arms and calm her.

"Not your thing, then. That's fine. You're pledged to me for the evening, but I'm not going to harm you or force you to do something like that against your will."

calm down, girl

Erica bends over, rubbing her knees and then brushing her hand across her eyes, turning her face away from Derek. "Just give me a minute.." When she's regained herself a little she turns to him. "I can't, I just can't go in there, I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, Erica," he says, smiling and brushing her hair back out of her face. "I told you to tell me what you thought, and you did... and like I said, I'm not going to force you to do something like that. There are plenty of mutually enjoyable ways to work off that pledge."

Erica nods, though she seems a little more muted now. "What ideas did you have in mind?"

Sam spots Rust on the dance floor, easy to spot for one of the Lost, with that lion's main and shimmering summer mantle. Then, Sam notices the ebony goddess shimmering next to Rust and his jaw drops. He catches himself and looks away, wishing he knew how Rust did it.

And he isn't even a Fairest. thinks Sam.

Sam orders a drink while he avoids looking at the dance floor and tries not to stare at Mateo's ink.

Michael spots one person in the crowd eyeing another dancing with a gorgeous woman on the floor before he orders a drink and seems to try to keep to himself without looking at others having a good time out there. Michael walks over him and says

"Saw you watchin that one guy dance with that hot number out there, almost pisses you off how easy it seems for them doesn't it?" he asks in a moderate jovial tone as he nods toward the dancing couple who have just stopped. He isn't sure if the stranger is here tonight to be festive or to brood.

PRE

"Hm, let me think," Derek says. In fact, what Derek thinks about is "What would put her back in a fun mood?"

His next thought is "Why wonder? I'll just ask the Wyrd." And so he does so, invoking the first clause of the Contracts of Fleeting Spring, Cupid's Eye, to tell him what desire is currently at the forefront of Erica's mind. Since he'd kissed her only a bit ago, he doesn't even need to pay the normal Glamour cost.

Cupid's Eye

Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread