Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    L

Rus(t)sel followed her into the closer grind. "You move like an animal." he whispers in her ear.

Rust uses the opportunity to take in the club. There was a table reserved near the back. One huge man was speaking to someone out of Rust's sight. Someone who must have been at the table.

Rust also takes in the Queen Matron. That was the only way he could describe her.

Another Changeling had entered. He too ogled the sights. Must be another of Spring.
    Or a very confused Winter.

There were also the Scenes. It amazed Rust how comfortable he was in place like this.
    Then Rust recalled memories of scenes HE had made for Rust's pleasure. When Rust was called Xe'la.
    Rust had known power then. HIS pawns begged for Rust's (Xela's) pleasure as they gave themselves to one another.

That had all changed.
    Rust unconsciously hugs Chantay tighter as they dance.

"You dance so well. What do you do besides drive men crazy on New Years Eve?" Rust whispered quickly, trying to distract himself from his past.
    Beautiful woman in your arms and all you think about is HIM and HIS court?
    Chantay reached back, lacing her fingers together behind his neck to look up at him as she continued to dance. His comment...more true than he knew. "I do try my best." Her voice was a husky whisper, one that barely reached his ears as she continued to write in his arms. As they tightened around her she spun, facing him, leaning forward to whisper into his ear. "Why worry about what else I do? For now...I'm quite content with driving a man crazy." Her hands rose to frame his face as she spoke. And then, she tilted her head and quite suddenly went in for the kiss.

Surprised at first Rust soon leans in as well. His skin is firm and cool. He still smells of copper.

When they lean back out Rust is grinning wide. "And your making me madder then a hatter." Rust notes some the other fae were looking his way. "And we have an audience." Then Rust slowly leans in for a second more aggressive kiss. Left hand tracing Chantay's spine through her corset. His chain tail whipping back and forth in excitment.

L

Being informed of an impromptu audience doesn't seem to bother Chantay in the least. Nor does it really even seem to surprise her. And she meets meets his second kiss with equal fervor, her body pressing teasingly against his. After a while, though, she breaks away. And the mischief in her eyes is hard to miss as she deftly slips behind him. Her arms rise to encircle him, chin resting on his shoulder as she turns him to overlook the rest of the club. "So Russel..." she nibbles his ear gently before continuing, one hand rising to indicate all the various activities taking place in the club, "surely you didn't come here merely to dance?"

PRE

The black woman clearly already spoken for, and by another changeling - "Lucky bastard," Derek thinks in regard to the Summer he recognized but didn't know by name - Derek turns his gaze elsewhere.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa arched an eyebrow at the smith, saying, "Do people normally tell you to 'fuck off', Mr. Benavidez?" His eyes picked out Madison glance their way, and Victoria watching them as he gave the other man his Disarming Smile. Soon another predator made itself known and he glanced over. Vaguely recalling her from Court, his Auspex-enhanced eyes caught her eyes focus on Mateo as well as himself.

Well, I guess we did advertise for a party, didn't we?

Even if he instructed the other vampires not to tell Mateo who, or what, he was, their behavior and non-answers would probably be just as informative.

Asa motioned Victoria over. "Open a private room... and tell that one to join us," he said, indicating Sofia.

Might as well sort this all out at once.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"Of course not." Rust purrs with the attention his unusually rounded ear is cool to the touch. Does the man ever heat up?. Eager to return the favor he makes a step, and finds his tail is locked to the ground.
    "Eh?" Glancing round he sees the problem.
    Chantay unknowingly has nailed Rust's tail with the sharp heel of her boot. "Damn... Uh, a bit of play might be in order" 'get off my tail'

"I have a bit of an anger issue" 'take a step or something' "I don't always play nice with others" Rust figures he could jerk his tail free. But that would pull his hot friend off her feet. Otherwise he is trapped.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria walked over at Asa's direction and listened to his instructions. She spoke in a tone that she might use with a respected client, "Certainly sir, we will have a room for you shortly. Let me make the arrangements." With that she turned and walked toward one of the club attendants and made sure one of the rooms would be placed on reserve.

Then with that done Victoria made her way over to Sofia the woman's evenly matched blood set her wasp on aggressive mode. Once it was in control she addressed the beautiful woman, "Mister Clarke requires your presence in a private room with him and with the gentleman he is speaking with." She did not wait for an answer and expected the woman to follow her.

When she reached Asa she spoke, "Room number 3 is ready for you," she looked directly into Asa's eyes and continued, "Will you require any assistance from myself or our staff this evening sir?" As she spoke she stressed the reference to herself a little more than the rest of her sentence knowing the Prince would understand, but the man with him might not pick up on her exact meaning.

L

Chantay might have laughed in amusement were she not in her current mood. The mortal man concerned about hurting her? He had no idea how difficult a task that truly was. A laugh of a different sort did come forth though, breathless and sensual. "Mmm...but that's the purpose of a place such as this isn't it?" One foot, the one not on his tail, came forward as she rubbed that leg against his own. The other foot, unkowingly, remained in place on the tail. Though the pressure it exerted eased a bit with her change in posture. "To play without having to worry about being nice? And besides...I'm not nearly so delicate as I look." Her teeth teased his ear again. "I promise..."

Rust wanted to touch her, hold her, kiss her. But with Chantay behind him he could little more the enjoy her touch.

Did this mortal woman not know Rust could slit her throat with but a swipe of his hand?

"Show me. Show me how rough you can be." He challenges.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, please join us," Asa replied to Victoria. She might as well know what's going on, since this Mateo seemed to like the Asylum.

Standing to the side, he invited Mateo and Sofia to lead the way.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread