THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled back at the Chantay conspiratorially and replied, "Well, Miss Jones I think that there is plenty that I can do to you that won't break the skin and will leave us both satisfied. However, since it is your first time here perhaps you would be more comfortable in private so that you can get used to play without having to worry about people watching. I can get to know you a little before we get started and find out what type of scene best suits you. Unless you would feel more comfortable with others around then we could stay out here."

L

Chantay's grin widens, her eyes flickering briefly over Victoria's exquisite form. "A private room sounds simply wonderful." Her gaze lingered upon the wall briefly, noting the various doors present there. "It seems only fitting that you lead the way to the one you would like to use, Mistress."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Arthur smiles an somewhat strange smile, almost like he's half remembering something. "As odd as it may sound, the warmth. All these people jammed together, just the sheer about of life in the place...for someone like me it's quite alluring."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Poor guy. Rust thought. Must be hard sometimes.

"I can feel the predatory zeal, the fear, sense it just by seeing it all. I too am more uncomfortable with my uncontrolled emotions. Its too familiar.." Rust had thought come to the Asylum would help drain his aggression. But Rust had not realized how bad that could be.

Rust had wanted to rend Chantay, rip her skin part just to feel the emotion, the thrill again. Was Rust going insane? Was he already too far gone?

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam thinks about the emotions that draw him.

"For me, there is so much desire, much of it not being satisfied. I don't think people know what they are looking for."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Then right this way Miss Jones," Victoria smiled at the other woman and stood up leading her to one of the clean empty private rooms. When they approach one of the rooms there is a large man, Victoria's sub, standing to one side of the door. He opens the door for them and holds it while the two women enter. He enters the room with them and stands staring blankly at a wall from under his mask.

"Don't mind him. You won't even know he is there," she said dismissively and pointed to one of the couches in the room inviting the woman to sit. "So Miss Jones, was there anything here that caught your eye in particular? Also so you know a lot of what you can expect involves humiliation and submission of the Sub, but since you're new we can ease into that until you're comfortable. While we are in a scene the correct way to address me is as Mistress and in short quick answers."

L

Chantay settled down onto the indicated couch, her curious gaze roaming the room and all the various implements and devices within it. Then it settled on the other woman in the room with her. Oh yes, after a bit of disappointment it appeared that this was shaping up to be quite a promising night. "My, so many possibilities. It's almost like a kid in a candy store...a rather, interesting, candy store. But back to the matter at hand; I was thinking something along the lines of light bondage maybe, and a bit of work with whip and paddle. But that's merely a thought. As I mentioned earlier, I'm certainly open to suggestions. And in this matter I do believe I trust your experience and judgment," her lips curved up once more into a sultry smile as she let the next word roll off her tongue, "Mistress."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled at the other woman, "I think we can work something out. I'll steer clear of the whip for now, I favor Bullwhips and those are likely a little too intense for you right now, besides it'd likely end up breaking the skin. We can work with floggers, paddles, caning, and some light nipple torture if you up to it."

"Safety work is Asylum." Standing up Victoria's personality completely changed. She reached over to the tools and picked up a leash. Then she walked over to Chanty and clipped it onto the collar that the woman wore. She paused a moment and looked down at Chantay with one end of the leash in hand, "Lose the corset and the skirt bitch," she said firmly and with authority.

L

Chantay felt a wave of goosebumps ripple across her flesh as the collar clicked into place. "Yes Mistress." She felt her breath deepen slightly in anticipation as slender fingers rose to the clasps along the front of the corset, flitting from one to another as she unfastened them. As she finished she peeled the leather away from her skin, tossing it aside and leaving her nude from the waist up. Arching her hips off the couch she slid the skirt down, lifting her feet out of it and letting it lie on the floor. She hadn't been given permission to get up after all. She was wearing an undergarment under the skirt, though the scrap of red silk barely qualified as such.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria admired the woman beautiful woman's magnificent body with an approving grin. Looks like I'll have more fun this evening than I thought.

She Tugged on the leash in her hand and spoke, "Stand and follow me." Victoria led Chantay over to the other side of the room and brought her to a flat padded table. She unhooked the leash, helped the woman out of her panties, and assisted her up onto the table. "Lay face down," Victoria commanded and when Chantay was laying as instructed her wrists were shackled to the table followed by her legs.

Smiling broadly Victoria ran her hand over Chantay's smooth exposed backside before giving her a couple of hard smacks with the palm of her hand. After some time of subjecting her to various smacks and squeezes to the backside, Victoria stopped and walked over to the tool bench and selected a thick cane, since it wouldn't sting as much as a thin one. She made sure Chantay saw the cane as it was brought over and then when she reached the table Victoria teased the woman by rubbing the cane slowly down her back.

"Mmmmmm,"
    she moaned, "I'm going to enjoy this. So many fun places to strike and all the time we need. Because I'm in a good mood I'll give you some warm up strokes to get you used to the cane. Quite generous of me, isn't it bitch?"

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread