Ended
Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 16 of 22 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last

"What court are two with? My gues is Spring." Rust orders a Black Russian as well. He was in the mood to try something new.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam shrugs.

"Yeah, Spring, just not very good at it. Just like everything, living life takes practice."

Nika turns around to face Ash once again and gives him another smile. She wraps her arms around his neck and leans her body into his.

"You're not so bad yourself. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to really enjoy myself with someone." She says softly, close to his ear.

It had been a long time indeed. It was nice to feel the approval and appreciation coming from the man in front of her. She wonders how far she is willing to go as she continues to move her body. Would Asa be nagry with her for enjoying herself with someone else? Would he find out?
    "Well, I'm all about the fun," he whispers back, lips brushing her cheek.

Kharn

Sebastian

Sebastian looks at Madison with an expression that is mixed between wanting to stay and wanting to go before finally he decides there was not much left there to entertain them and that their Haven probably had for more potential for fun at this point. "You want get out of here? Maybe visit one of the other clubs, or go back home and enjoy the rest of the night together?" He asks after a few moments.

Mateo

Mateo nods his farewell to Sam and then smiles at Sofia. "It went about as well as I expected. Couldn't have gone better without Matthew there, so I'm content. Lets head over to Avalon and see the kids, Vinny is probably already drinking my whiskey, and Cory is no doubt worried about where his Alpha is, for all his size, he's like a kid who worries about their dad being late coming home from work. Love those guys, I really do, come on, lets go tear up this Avalon place, see if it can handle this much badass coming in." Mateo says with a smile as he leads her to the door.

Mateo and Sofia depart to Avalon
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Court?" Arthur looks to Rust, left eyebrow arched slightly. "Not familiar with the term."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison looks at Sebastian for a long time before answering. Normally she would decline the offer at home, but tonight she is in a very bad mood and she needs some release. She knew she already had an attraction to Sebastian so it would not be hard to just give in.

Finally, she gives him a smile. "Home sounds like a nice idea. The night is still young, maybe we can still get in some fun."

Nika Crassus

Nika gives Ash a playful look. "Really? Cause that suit screams more business to me."

She brings her mouth close to his lips, almost touching as she speaks. "Show me how much fun you can be then."

"Its just a suit. There's nothing but flesh beneath it," Ash whispers back to Nika, his lips gently brushing her own as his heart rate increases dramatically.

Nika Crassus

Nika smiles, her tongue flicks out quickly to lick his lips. "Would you like to ge back to my place and you can show me?"

She continues to dance, although she is no longer paying attention to the club around her. The room has only Ash as far as she is concerned at the moment and even the music is nothing but a dull roar in the background.

Oh the wonderful effects of alcohol. She thinks. Now the only other question is, will he still respect me in the morning?

Ash locks his arms around Nikas body, pulling her in close, finding her tongue with his own. Breaking to speak, which he did not want to do, he smiled.

"Yeah, I'd love to." Ash wraps her around the waist and starts to lead her from the club.

Thank you, Mrs. Goodridge, he muses to himself.

Page 16 of 22 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last
Closed Thread