THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 15 of 22 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria felt Asa approach her from behind and then a moment later he grasped her hand. At first she was disappointed that he had stopped and seriously considered begging her Master to continue. Then her mind turned to other things that could occupy their time together and that got her even more excited. He spun her around and as her sensitive back pressed up against the wall she winced and sucked in air through her clenched teeth.

Still his slave and not allowed to address him she gave him a look filled with desire as she panted through slightly parted lips. Having past ready minutes ago she silently looked at him hoping that he would finally make his move, and not sure if she could handle it if he refused her.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"I would have had her.... Oh! Rust." The summer takes in Arthur and wonders what court he choose. Is he another Spring gawker?

"Yea. Prolly will never have that chance again either. What of you? Any luck this first night?"
    "Haven't started looking yet, to be honest." Arthur chuckles, scanning the crowd. "Just admiring the view at the moment."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Rust knew he was of Spring. "Well. Jump in there. Go after something. You can't fare worse then I did." Few could really fail as badly as he did...

"Or we can sit and chat. After the twenty first you know what all of us should be talking about."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam comes back to the bar to find his place taken by Rust.

"Hey, I was watching you on the dance floor. What happened to your partner?"

He finishes his drink and slides the glass onto the bar.

"I freaked her out too much." Rust explains.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"You freaked her out, in a place like this? Eh, I bet there was more going on with her than you realized."

He hails the bartender, pointing to himself and his two fellow changelings.

"A round of drinks here, on me. I'll have an Amaretto Sour."

At the mention of going to the Avalon to hang with others of his Pack, Sofia nods. "Hopefully that will be more fun than the bit in the back room here. You okay with how that went?"

She just listens as Mateo and the stranger discuss his tats.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison finishes her drink and turns to watch the crowd as she waits for Sebastian to finish his. She spies the two individuals come out of a private room that went in with the Prince and the Ventrue Priscus, but does not see the kindred return with them. She frowns slightly, but turns away.

Watching the dance floor was mildly interesting, but Madison tires to keep her senses open to what is going on around her. The atmosphere was......electric with the promise of sex and violence. Her Beast called to her to join in with the mortal food and have some of her own fun, but the Blood in her refrained from accpeting the offer.

With little else to do and little interest in returning to the dance floor, Madison watches the cattle have their fun.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Arthur nods to Sam as he approaches, then takes him up on his offer with another Black Russian. "I'm fine with chatting for the moment. I'd like to get to know the locals better; besides, I haven't spotted my new muse just yet."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Nika Crassus

Nika turns around to face Ash once again and gives him another smile. She wraps her arms around his neck and leans her body into his.

"You're not so bad yourself. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to really enjoy myself with someone." She says softly, close to his ear.

It had been a long time indeed. It was nice to feel the approval and appreciation coming from the man in front of her. She wonders how far she is willing to go as she continues to move her body. Would Asa be nagry with her for enjoying herself with someone else? Would he find out?

Page 15 of 22 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last
Closed Thread