THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 13 of 22 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam tasted his Tall Black Russian.

"It is okay, something I can finish, but not something I would order again."

He raised his glass for a toast.

"Here is to muses, eh?"

That's when he spotted a large man (with a beautiful woman attached, of course) with some interesting tattoos. Among the images, he saw what could be symbols, but he couldn't place the culture. Admittedly, he was only familiar with five different languages.

"Hey, I think I found a muse," he says to Arthur.

Sam gets up and approaches the large man through the crowd.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Arthur gives Sam a nod as he heads off, then goes back to people-watching. He fingered the small pad of paper in his pocket, but declined to pull it out. Sketching can wait until later; watching will do for now.
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam approaches the large tattooed man (Mateo).

"Pardon me, sir. I don't mean to interrupt, but I am an artist, a tattoo artist, and I was admiring your work. Mind if I ask you some questions?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

[wtf] Mateo [wtf]

Mateo shoots off a series of texts, before turning to Sofia. "Hey baby, Vincent and Cory are at Avalon, we should head over there and hang with them, sound good?"

As the man approaches, Mateo tenses up tightly for a moment, unsure if maybe it was some kind of vampire muscle sent to try to bother him, but after Sam speaks, he relaxes and smiles. "Yeah man, go for it, no worries."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam smiled. For a moment, he thought he was going to eat his teeth by the way the guy looked at him.

"Yeah, my specialty is in the written language, symbols, y'know? I noticed some on your skin that I didn't recognize. I know that all good tats mean something. What do those mean?"

Sam points to the runes.

Madison

Madison pulls away from him and the mask slips back over her features, again hiding all emotion. "I do not know what is needed at this time, but if you require further training we should look into finding a priest. Unless the Mother can do it. However, this is not a decision made lightly and must be discussed with the rest of the Lance."

She stops dancing and looks toward the bar. "I am in need of a drink." Without waiting for him to respond, she makes her way over to the bar and orders a Spiked Mike.

Nika

She laughs, delighted to be the one to impress for a change. She moves close to Ash and leans in to whisper in his ear. "I told you, I know the owner."

Pulling back just a bit, she flashes a bright smile and begins to give the "tour". "This is a fetish club. There are private rooms back there in which you can go and "play" with all kinds of different toys. There are public shows of submission and dominence in the glass "cages" there and there." She points to the small glassed in stages where whippings and other types of "torture" are on diusplay. "That can be watched if you so choose. There is a suspension area over there where public suspensions are displayed, however that requires your own equipment and you have to prove you are an experienced individual. One must be experienced in suspension, otherwise you'll hurt yourself. And of course there is the dance floor and the bars."

She finishes her verbal tour with a wicked grin. "So, do you dance?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

As Ash is shown round, he tries to not let his worry slip through.

Glad I'm not experienced. I wonder if Nika is? Now that's a sobering thought.

"Not in the slightest," he quips with a grin, "but I'll give anything a try."

L

"Because the last deal we struck turned out so well? Goodbye Russell." At least she provided a pleasant view as she walked away.

Nika Crassus

Nika places the drink down on the bar and nods to Cozette knowing she will watch them. She takes Ash by the hand and leads him to the dance floor.

When they find a spot that they can actually move in, Nika starts to move her body to the rhythum, trying to lead Ash into something easy for him to move to.

"Just follow my lead." She says over the music and gives him an encouraging smile. She puts her hands on his hips and tries to show him how to sway and move with the music.

Rust watches her leave. And as his dream becomes a nightmare he wonder what he did wrong.

Why does she hate him?

Rust returns to the bar to finish his drinks in peace.

Page 13 of 22 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
Closed Thread