Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

For all that he had done to orchestrate this moment coming to pass, Asa didn't particularly want to strike the woman. Clinically, he considered calling Twist; he recalled her semi-curiosity at this sort of play from the Daeva party, but had not had the liberty then to help her explore that curiosity. He didn't call, though, and would follow through. His heightened senses had seen the hands grip the cross, heard the moan of anticipation, seen the flesh respond.

Just as she had honored her role, so he would honor his.

Asa unraveled the whip, whisking it out a few times to check the length and rigidity of the thong. Reeling it back in, he rubbed the fall briskly between his hands, letting friction warm and soften the leather, making it more supple even as he found the proper distance and set himself.

Taking a long step forward, he sent flipped out the whip to unravel it, checking for distance again, and teasing Victoria with the soft feel of the tip on her backside.

Stepping back, Asa pulled the whip back, rotating it an overhead circle before bringing his arm down in a motion that crossed his body.

A moment after the first touch, the whip strikes again, in a diagonal slash across the small of Victoria's back.

swish, SMACK
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Nika pulls Ash out of the line and flashes the VIP card, getting them through the door without further incident. She stops just past the entrencer and looks around wondering where to go first.

The bar. I want another drink. She thinks as she leads Ash to the bar and gives the bartender a brillient smile, knowing exactly who Cozette is.

"Hi sweetie! Can I get a margeritta and whatever it is my friend wants? Thanks." She puts a twenty down on the counter and turns her attention to Ash, watching his reaction to the club and the patrons walking by.

Madison allows Sebastion to whip her around like a rag doll, marveling at his strength. For a moment, she almost loses track of the conversation as her beast growls for her to pull herself away from him.

As he speaks in her ear, a slight shiver runs down her spine, but she manages to listen to the words. "Have you had any preistly training?" She asks, her voice a little huskier then she would have liked. He already knew that she found him appealing, so it would be pointless to hide it.

The Blood will not rule everything I do. She thinks with determination.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Arthur looks up to Sam, then nods. "Feel free." He takes a sip of his own drink, then offers a hand. "Name's Arthur."
    Sam sits on the seat next to Arthur and says to the bartender, "I'll have what he's having."

Sam turns to Arthur. "Call me Sam. I'll try what you're drinking. If I don't like it, you can finish it for me."

Sam looks around the room.

"Are you into this whole scene, or are you just checking the place out?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Sam sits on the seat next to Arthur and says to the bartender, "I'll have what he's having."

Sam turns to Arthur. "Call me Sam. I'll try what you're drinking. If I don't like it, you can finish it for me."

Sam looks around the room.

"Are you into this whole scene, or are you just checking the place out?"

"It's called a Tall Black Russian. Basically a White Russian with Coke instead of milk."
    Arthur looks to Sam, smiling slightly. "Not normally into this sort of thing, but I'm always looking for new muses."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria gripped the cross tightly, her knuckles going white, and spread her feet wide in preparation for what was to come. She felt the whip strike her lightly across her backside and clenched her teeth tightly at the sudden pain. While still enjoying the sting of the strike on her ass the next strike found its mark. Her back arched as her lower back exploded suddenly with a white hot sensation of pain. Victoria quickly cried out in a brief scream of pain and even now she could feel the welt forming and the heat of the strike on the place of impact. With her eyes closed tight the scream stopped almost as soon as it began. She shifted her back to the correct position while enjoying the way that the pain radiated across it, and then a short moment later another soft moan could be heard.

Nika pulls Ash out of the line and flashes the VIP card, getting them through the door without further incident. She stops just past the entrencer and looks around wondering where to go first.

The bar. I want another drink. She thinks as she leads Ash to the bar and gives the bartender a brillient smile, knowing exactly who Cozette is.

"Hi sweetie! Can I get a margeritta and whatever it is my friend wants? Thanks." She puts a twenty down on the counter and turns her attention to Ash, watching his reaction to the club and the patrons walking by.
    Ash was impressed. Not with the club, which took him completely out of his comfort zone, but with Nika's VIP pass. Reaching the bar, he orders another whiskey, on the rocks. The ice would help dilute it a bit.

"Wow. You're full of surprises," he said, looking around and trying his hardest not to glance at too much exposed flesh.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa paused a moment, Auspex-enhanced eyes looking at the first mark, irritated at himself for a harder strike than intended, although it fell exactly where he wanted it. He cocked his head to the side as Victoria's moan reached him, and he almost laughed.

Adjusting his stance, he spun the whip in a slow arc, counter-clockwise into a stockman's position, so that he could bring it down on the opposite angle.

Twisting his wrist, he brought his arm out instead of crossing, striking another diagonal slash, beginning at the tip of the previous one.

You like it like that, huh?
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Kharn

Sebastian

Sebastian smiles, enjoying Madison's lack of reluctance to show her attraction to him. He slows his dancing to a more comfortable pace, making himself better able to conversate. "I have been taught the basics of our duties as a Father, but beyond that I have been given no formal training. I am a quick learner though, and more than willing to take on the mantel of Bishop if that is what is needed of me."

Mateo

Mateo puts an arm around Sofia and walks her towards a table. His has a small smile on his face, expecting to get bitched at by her for his actions towards her in the private room, but that came with the territory. He didn't really mind, he hadn't seen her in a while and missed her. Once he finds a table, he sits down, after she does, and orders himself a whiskey. He doesn't know what she would drink, or if there was some secret drink to order, or something similar, so he gives her a moment to make her order before he speaks.

"I've missed you babe, how have things been? I have some stuff I need to tell you, but they can wait." He says as he shoots off a quick text to his pack, to see how they're enjoying the night.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria eagerly waited for the next strike as she heard the whip moving behind her. She tensed up bracing herself for the blow and suddenly searing pain wracked her body as the whip struck the same spot as before. Her back arched and she let out an ear piercing scream. Then after a moment she found herself slumping against the cross. She quiet herself and took deep uneven gasping breaths as her back muscles spasmed involuntarily. "Thank you, Master," she said between gasps for air.

Finally she stood up strait again and regained her composure. She closed her eyes concentrating on the pain in her back to remember the feel of every blow.

Victoria spends 1 Vitae to heal 2 Bashing leaving her with 5 B.

"I went to college Russel, the trick to crushing a beer can against your forehead is simple enough." The trick to punching a hole through a beer can, was not. Or else everyone she'd seen shotgun beers during her years of higher education would have been doing it. Perhaps the influence of some sort of spirit? It would explain that perpetual coppery scent that seemed to linger around him. But she couldn't sense anything spiritual about him. She resisted the urge to sigh in frustration. She had come here to experiment, not play twenty questions with someone who didn't seem particularly inclined to give answers. "Well, I wish you a good night. But I believe I will be going."
    Rust, overcome with an urge to save what little he has gained; makes a rash descision. "Wait. If I show you. You won't believe me unless I let you see."
    Rust could sense Chantay wanted something. Obviously downplaying this wasn't working.
    He hurries to follow her. "I'll show you. For a moon you'll see. Just don't tell anyone." His worads seem carry a weight but other wise they are words.
    {Oath of the Rose.}

Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread