Ended
Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 10 of 22 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last

Wither the Wyrd was with Rust tonight. Or Rust was dreaming. Rust finds two open stools and set himself down in one.

Rust realizes he is back where hestarted. And has made a new 'friend' in the process.
    Maybe this was a dream.

"I choose my poisens wisely. Wouldn't want to tarnish my good name." Rust waits for Chantay to order before asking for the same. He has seen other more successful guys do it.

L

Except Chantay doesn't quite pick out a drink. Still firmly believing that tonight was a night to experiment she simply tells the bartender to surprise her with a mixed beverage. And from the way her eyebrows raise as she sips the resultant brightly colored concoction it would seem to be quite the enjoyable surprise. "So...if you can't bring yourself to participate in the activities that this place is known for what is it that brings you here?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I will speak of these things," Asa agreed, "But only with the one known as 'Matthew' present."
    Mateo thought about it for a moment, running the idea over in his head. "Very well. I will get in touch with Matthew of the Seekers and see about arranging a meeting between ourselves and your representative. If there is a way I may contact you?" Mateo asks calmly.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You can have her pass the message along," Asa replied, gesturing to Sofia, "Or let Miss Stamford know."

"Is there anything else?
    " he asked, suggesting a dismissal as he looked at Mateo and Sofia. His fingers stopped their stroking motion, settling lightly around the back of Victoria's neck; a silent sign for her to stay.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"That is all, I wish you a pleasant evening." Mateo says as he begins to stand. He turns to the door, and holds it open for whoever else is leaving with him.

Sofia stands and bows to the Prince. "Your Majesty," she says. Unless bidden to stay, she accompanies Mateo.

"Well. It is not that I can't..." Rust looks down at his sugary brew and wonders how much worse this night could go. "I mean. To be most honest wanted more."

And now Rust couldn't get his foot out of his mouth. "I really have issues with impulse control. There are times when I stop myself. And there are time when I can't."
    Rust folds his hand and gulps the whatever it was down. "Ack! I'll take a Bud . Sorry. Make that two."

Rust sighs and looks at Chantay. "I love being here. I love the atmosphere. Maybe its more a matter of trust. Chantay I hardly just meet you."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watches the shapeshifter and Kindred leave, considering what had transpired for a few moments before turning to look towards Victoria. Although the pounding rush and bristling of his Beast had faded, the tension of the past few moments remained, as well as the sensation of desire that rippled through him like an electrical current. Turning her head to face him, he reached out with his other hand across them both to grasp the back of her crossed leg's knee, pulling her over and across to straddle him.

"Are you ready?" he asked, looking up at the flawless face.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

L

"So...you chose to tie me to that cross despite not even trusting yourself to necessarily be able to keep your more, violent, urges in check?" Her expression, her intonation, is essentially unreadable as she speaks. And the drink sits seemingly forgotten on the counter in front of her. Those who knew her well, or worked with her, would recognize what she flippantly referred to as "Lawyer-Mode."

"Well, no. Look, I'm not crazy." Rust pays the Bartender for his beers and for Chantay's thing. "I'm trying to..." Rust grits his teeth and pops open a beer with his metal talon.

And then realizes what he just did. He wonders if anyone just saw him punch a hole in a beer can with his finger. Maybe they didn't notice?
    And tonight, pigs could fly.
    "Shit."

Page 10 of 22 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
Closed Thread