THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 11 of 22 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria was a little surprised at the Prince's behavior all night and his actions when they were alone even more so. Perhaps it was was because he was always so controlled and careful never to show anything he didn't want others to see. This was a new side of her Prince that she had not known before.

She managed to contain her surprise, and as she looked down into Asa's eyes a playful smile spread across her face. Mmmmm, I could get used to this, she thought to herself while settling on his lap and feeling him beneath her. She reached out and placed her hands on his shoulders and moved in a little closer.

Her voice was low and sultry as she looked at him with an insatiable hunger in her eyes, "For you I'm always ready. But, I was beginning to think your interest in me was slipping until this evening. Tell me, when we are alone together what should I call you? Are you still Prince or are you something more personal, intimate perhaps?"

As her Prince was formerly of the First Estate Victoria was certain he would understand what she was asking of him without needing to elaborate.

L

"Well, no. Look, I'm not crazy." Rust pays the Bartender for his beers and for Chantay's thing. "I'm trying to..." Rust grits his teeth and pops open a beer with his metal talon.

And then realizes what he just did. He wonders if anyone just saw him punch a hole in a beer can with his finger. Maybe they didn't notice?
    And tonight, pigs could fly.
    "Shit."
    Perhaps your average mortal would have missed it. But not a lawyer in the midst of an interrogation who was paying as much attention as Chantay was. But not someone with an Uratha's enhanced senses. And definitely not after attention was drawn to the event with a carelessly uttered word. Chantay glanced down at the beer can, and its new vent, rather pointedly. Then looked back up at Russel, one arched eyebrow clearly signifying that she expected some sort of explanation.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa didn't answer immediately, running his hands along the smooth nylon-covered outer thighs, past the transition to smooth skin. The voluptuous curves were so different than the svelte strength of both of his lovers, and he let his hands trace the swell of the hips before making their way up the corset covered back. Pulling Victoria tight against him, he slowly unzipped the corset, watching the shifting shadows and smooth skin of the decolletage formed by her upraised arms.

Looking up, he smiled as he finished unzipping the corset, and leaned forward to answer, nearly brushing her lips with his own. "Master," he answered with a soft, but firm, tone. "Now bring me a whip and prepare yourself," Asa continued, looking over the smooth shoulder to the other side of the room.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Rust considered several options. The first was to throw the can. That would sovle nothing.
    So his second thought was to throw the can at Chantay.

That wold make things worse. Rust Could play like he hadn't done anything.

Th would be to dishonest. Rust values honesty. "A trick a I picked up? I can crush it against my forehead too." What made it true was Rust could crush the can against his forehead, among other things. Rust draws a sip as if doing so would help make this situation seem normal.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

With Asa's lips so close to her own it was tempting to just close the distance between them, however, a slave does as she is told without hesitation. She certainly did not touch her master without permission either.

"Yes Master, right away Master."

Victoria hopped off the Prince's lap with a look of well restrained excitement. Freed from her corset, she walked across the room wearing only a pair of small black panties and a some stockings. Then once she reached the tools she quickly selected one of her favorite whips and brought it back. When she reached him she presented it with a bow and outstretched hands. Once he took the whip she made her way back to the side of the room she knew quite well. When she reached the St. Andrew's Cross on the wall she presented him, her back and waited to be restrained or for further instructions.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam wanders the crowd, asking about people's tattoos.

Then he comes across a very pale, colorless Arthur. He feels the chill of something lost, a feeling the mortals in the crowd missed out on. It wasn't the cold of Winter, but something else.

"May I join you with a drink?"

Courtless. Undecided? Or was that his decision?

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa stood, and took off the jacket he was wearing, then the pullover, before crossing the room. Leaning into Victoria until the skin of her back was flush against his chest, he took a wrist in each hand, moving them up to the rings before releasing them. Without restraints, only the woman's force of will and tolerance for pain would keep her spread properly.

Sliding his hands down the skin of her torso and down her ribs, they came to rest on her hips. Asa fingered the lacy strips for a moment before turning away and walking back to the couch and whip.

The Beast within purred in contentment.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

L

Rust considered several options. The first was to throw the can. That would sovle nothing.
    So his second thought was to throw the can at Chantay.

That wold make things worse. Rust Could play like he hadn't done anything.

Th would be to dishonest. Rust values honesty. "A trick a I picked up? I can crush it against my forehead too." What made it true was Rust could crush the can against his forehead, among other things. Rust draws a sip as if doing so would help make this situation seem normal.
    "I went to college Russel, the trick to crushing a beer can against your forehead is simple enough." The trick to punching a hole through a beer can, was not. Or else everyone she'd seen shotgun beers during her years of higher education would have been doing it. Perhaps the influence of some sort of spirit? It would explain that perpetual coppery scent that seemed to linger around him. But she couldn't sense anything spiritual about him. She resisted the urge to sigh in frustration. She had come here to experiment, not play twenty questions with someone who didn't seem particularly inclined to give answers. "Well, I wish you a good night. But I believe I will be going."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Then he comes across a very pale, colorless Arthur. He feels the chill of something lost, a feeling the mortals in the crowd missed out on. It wasn't the cold of Winter, but something else.

"May I join you with a drink?"

Courtless. Undecided? Or was that his decision?
    Arthur looks up to Sam, then nods. "Feel free." He takes a sip of his own drink, then offers a hand. "Name's Arthur."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria relished every touch of the Prince on her smooth velvety skin. Her excitement built as he grabbed her arms and raised them to the arms of the cross. The caress of his fingers down her body was electric and her fingers grasped the cross tightly as the anticipation and excitement built up over what was coming next.

Her wasp's buzzing was deafening and it screamed at her demanding that she resist, to do anything but submit. The clashing of her dual nature, man and beast, fear and excitement was exquisitely painful. She hadn't felt this way since she last been with her sire and had not realized how much she missed the feeling. He was someone who could make her want to submit. Moaning softly she waited for Asa to begin.

Page 11 of 22 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread