(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 9 of 23 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
    T
    Tsali

Lie Detector Detected

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark doesn't let go of his hand increasing his grip, "But I thought you worked here. Look man whats going on, you under age or something, looking for a girl? Whats the Deal?"

T
    Tsali

Jim leans in to whisper, "Look, I just wanted to skip past the crowd. Waiting in line's not my thing. If you want me gone, I'll go."

M
    Markos Connelly

"You sure went to ah lot of trouble tah get past tha line. How bout this. Go out those doors right now and stand in line. Once yah come through those doors with ah bracelet on. Come back over to the bar and Ah will give you your first drink. If you do that I won't call the cops..." Mark said. He knew what it was like trying to get into a club.

T
    Tsali

Jim reaches into his cart and pulls out a bundle of black and lime green, goes back to his car and changes.
    After waiting in line, he comes in to talk to Mark.

Dawson's attire

M
    Markos Connelly

"What'll yah have brother?" Mark asks the man he doesnt recognize...

T
    Tsali

"How about a martini for the redhead over there?" Jim points. "And a strong vodka tonic for me."

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark pours both drinks and hands them to Jim. "Did yah want tah deliver it or would yah rather Ah do?" Mark asks...

T
    Tsali

"I've got it," Jim says, and then he smiles. "And thanks Mark, have a Happy New Year."
    "Hey, I'd like to have the pleasure of being the first man you see this year."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan blinks, noticing that she's been standing there while the man she'd been talking to had walked off with his date. She shakes her head to clear it, then heads inside. Spotting Vincent, she smirks and scoots over to the bar.

"Hey. Sorry about that; zoned out for a moment." Morgan scans the crowd for the fellow from the line, then looked back at Vincent. "How goes?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Page 9 of 23 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
Closed Thread