Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 5 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

"As of Noon today, Ah'm the proud owner of The Tartarus Bar. Soon to be Renamed and be the First Genuine Irish Pub in Sacramento." Mark Said with a Smile.

As Mark is telling Chief the good news Chief downs his double shot, shuddering a bit before grabbing the Guiness and taking a big drink to chase the whiskey. Oh yeah. He can feel that.

"No shit? I love a good Irish joint. Not enough of em in Sacramento, I always said. Well then congratulations are in order. Maybe when we're sitting in your Pub you'll be able to drink with me as much as ya want, eh boss?"

He chuckles, then asks "So how did a young pup like you get the money for all that? Some rich Aunt kick the bucket and leave you a million bucks?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

M
    Markos Connelly

"Ex-Wife..." Mark says without missing a beat. "She had the money and she broke the Prenup." Mark says as he passes out a couple beers.

"You lucky dog, you. Most guys it's the other way around. The old lady takes em for their skin and bones. If I've heard it once I've heard it a hundred times."

He raises his glass "Here's to you, kid. Exception to the rule."

He drinks deeply, sets the glass down, and wipes the foam from his mouth.

"So what happened? She fuck around on you?"

Rosh

PRE

"one... one and three quaters... Forget it.." Spade shrugs and turns to the barm finding Chief chatting it up with the bar keep. The Obrimos dodges through he crowd and forces his way to a stool next door. He tries to catch Cheif's attention, but it seems the Barkeep is speaking. You don't interupt talkative barkeeps.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Yeah somethen like that. One Day ah got outta bed and everything was gone. Just ah Fucken Dear John letter basically. But Ah said Ah would take her to court if she didn't pay up." Mark said as he continues to serve drinks.

"Women, right?" Chief shakes his head

Noticing Spade sitting down, and feeling friendly after a few drinks, Chief grins "Yo, Spade. What's going on, man."

Looking to Markos he gestures to Spade "Get this man a shot, Mark. This is my pal Spade. We just met, but we're pals. Spade, this is Mark. New owner of the Tartarus bar, soon to be a genuine Irish Pub."

He grins, and then frowns looking at Mark "Aw, shit. That was supposed to be a secret, right?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"No worries, Good to meet yah spade. Thing is my boss don't know yet." Mark says as he pours a double of Jameson. "This 'ell be your Last shot for a bit Chief. Not cutting ya off, just slowen yah down. So Spade what 'ell it be. Yah look like a down to earth type, how bout a straight shot of Jagg?"

Chief continues to frown as Mark slows down his drinking, but he just shrugs and takes his last shot for a while. By now they were going down like water and his eyes were turning red. For how much he'd drank, though, he was holding it together quite well, at least as far as anyone else could tell.

He sits back, sipping on the Guinness, just hanging out.

Rosh

PRE

"Sounds good to me. Your own place eh? That's great. Tartartus isn;t very Irish though. What are you calling it?" Spade wonders how steady Chief will be. Spade might have to drive him home.

Page 5 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread