Ended
Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 4 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Chief firmly grips Markos' hand "Pleasure to meet you, Mark. I like that accent, you from New England? I had a friend in the Corp who had an accent like that."

"So, you been in town long?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Alice was determined to enjoy herself this evening. She may not be the loud party type, but enjoyed the energy of others around her having fun. It made her feel apart of it all. She entered on Enzo's arm in a very short black dress which contrasted heavily with her pale white skin.

She smiled shyly at the compliment and leaned and whispered, her cold breath tickling his ear, "Thanks hon, you look pretty handsome yourself." She pulled back and continued in a normal conversational tone, "I hope more people we know show up that way we can all party together." Alice took the Martini offered by Enzo and took a small sip.

Alice in her New Years Eve Dress
    "I hope so, would be nice, but I cant say I mind a little alone time with you." Enzo says smiling at her over his glass as he takes a sip from it.

He looks out on the dance floor for a moment, and then a big smile breaks his features. "Okay, so Ice Skating was definately not your thing... but how's your dancing?" He asks as he suddenly stands and extends an arm to Alice with a smile. "Is a little bump and grind too much to ask for?" He says with a wink.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan is curious about Tam's cautioning statement regarding the Asylum, but decides to not ask about that right now. "No Asylum. Works for me."

Once they get inside, he asks "So, shall we dance, or would you like to get a drink first?" Orphan isn't planning to drink tonight. Aside from the fact that he's driving, he also wants to keep his wits about him, just in case something happens.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Boston Born and Ireland Bread." Mark says, "Been in town for ah couple months now. What about you mate, how long you been in town?"

"Ah geez. Years now, I'd say. Wasn't long ago that I was livin on the streets. Things are looking up these days, though. You ever do that? Live on the streets?"

Chief gives Markos a look over "Nahh, a young kid like you is probably hardly out of his parents' basement, am I right?" He chuckles

M
    Markos Connelly

"Yeah can't say Ah've ever lived on the street. But Ah've been on my own for ah while. Now though. Gimme ah minute," mark walks over serves a couple drinks takes care of a few customers and then comes back over. "need another?"

Chief slides his glass over to Mark and answers "Do dogs piss on hydrants?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice thought about Enzo's reply and answered, "Spending time together is nice too." She kept a serious face when he brought up ice skating and then after a moment it broke into a small smile, "You would bring that up. You're not going to let me live that down are you?" After a short pause she continued, "A little bumping and grinding sounds intriguing." Then with that said she stood up and took Enzo's arm.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark pours a double and then feels his cellphone vibrate in his pocket. Mark reaches into his pocket and checks a text message. With a big smile on his face Mark sets down the doubleshot and pours a Guinness and sets it down in front of his new friend. "Can Ah tell yah a secret mah friend?"

Chief smiles in acknowledgment of the Guiness and pulls his shot of Jameson closer to him. "Now you're talkin my language, brother. Lay it on me."

Page 4 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread