Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Perfect." Morgan grins, then offers the glass to Cory. "Friend of mine back in LA used to drink them as often as he could find a bartender who knew how to make one."

She smiles at Mark, returning the look. "You're too kind."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

M
    Markos Connelly

"That is ah vicious rumor." Mark says to Morgan with a smile and a wink. "Now if you will excuse me Duty calls." He does a polite bow and walks over to Spade. "Spade yah bastard, what can Ah pour you and these beautiful ladies who are far to good for yah" Mark's tone is genial and joking

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory takes the drink, raises it up to look at the coloration, then lowers the glass to take a sip. He isn't used to the darker beer, and doesn't quite know what to make of the mix. He spends some time sipping it. It isn't bad, just not something he knows what to do with.

"Give me some time to play with this," he says to Morgan. "I gotta say, this is unexpected."

The farm boy in him thinks, What the hell? Pansy wine tossed into a foreign beer? but the Irraka in him thinks, Something knew and different. What does it smell like? Separate the flavors. Okay, so the girl knows how to surprise a sneak like me.

He gives Morgan an appraising look that suggests his opinion of her just went up a knotch, but he doesn't say anything. He just stands there sipping the drink.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan offers him a small salute with her own glass (something and Coke, by the looks of it) and takes a sip. "Cheers."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Kharn

Enzo

Enzo smiles, winking at Alice. "You'll see, something will hit me outta the blue and I promise you'll be blown away at what I do."

His arms wrap around her tightly, pulling her close. "You thirsty yet? I'm not going to lie, I need a drink after all that teasing."

Mateo

Mateo nods to Vincent. "Yeah, big Alpha." He then nods as Cory makes his comment regarding the situation. "I understand the game completely, and the risks as well. They might think of us as dogs to throw a leash on, and if so, that would be the last mistake they make. I got this C-Man, dont worry."

As Cory begins to explain the events of the night, his small smile turns to a frown. "Was this guy coping an attitude or simply stating territorial bounds? If its the first one, I'll have some words with him. Hell, Asylum is in Seeker territory and I club there all the time, I dont know if they know that, but if that do, they've never made an effort to say anything to me about it."

"Hey babe," Mateo says to Morgan, though she might not realise that was his universal term for a girl, that or chica, the other Sworn there would know. "Hell yes, lets forget all this serious talk, its time to enjoy ourself and each other!" He says as she says cheers, and he slams down the rest of his drink, savoring the burn as it boils down his throat. "Salud!"
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Vinny just shrugs as Mateo tells them about his own territory breaching antics.

He drains his drink and takes a look around the club. "Shit, looks like I'll be going home alone tonight," he mutters.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory gives Mateo a quirky look.

For someone who never eats it, he sure talks about salad a lot when he is drinking.

After Vincent's comment, Cory gets a big grin and throws an arm around Vincent.

"Don't worry, my little brother, you won't be alone."

He seems to be holding back some chuckles.

Vincent flicks Cory the bird.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah gave Neil a lazy smile, the curve of her lips heavy with the knowledge of her talents, her dark eyes promising them all to him. She mimicked his motion and lifted her own glass to her lips to drink. His question took her attention away though, and just as she was about to sip he nodded across the way. Turning, and thus pulling the glass away, she sought to seek out the one he spoke of.

"Did you want to say hello?"

T
    Tsali

Spade surmise the playing field. Farther down the bar is a couple ladies. Spade motions for Will to follow as he approaches them "Good evening ladies. Yo Mark!" Spade moves in next to the group. But leaves room for Will to join in between the ladies and Spade. It would seem Spade was just trying to get the Barkeeps attention?
    Will asks Mark, a"A couple of Guinnesses for Spade and me," then he turns to the girl next to him, "You're not having anything? Have some fun! New Years only comes once a year!"

Page 17 of 23 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last
Closed Thread