Ended
Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 16 of 23 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last

Vinny orders another drink and motions for Mark to stick his, along with what ever Mateo, Cory, Morgan and Sofia (As if there's anything on the menu) are drinking, on his tab. His eyebrows joined together at Mateo's words.

"Big Boss? Shit, you do like making friends."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory's mood sobered a little.

What hole are you digging for us, Boss.

"Big bosses play big games, Boss."

Shit ... Damn leeches.

Cory is obviously not looking at Sophia.

"Hey, I gotta tell you something. Two things, in fact."

Cory's tone gets a little more serious.

"I was at the Lily with Mandy. I didn't realize that was Howlers territory. One of them let me know. He didn't get rough, just verbally marking his territory, but, well, I just want you to know."

Cory's tone starts to lighten up.

"On the bright side, I met up with another blacksmith. A women, small, very small, but she says, she can do the work. I let her know about the shop and invited her to stop by. Figured it was the smithy thing to do. She carried some anger and paranoia like a ..." he looked around, realizing he was still at a bar, "like someone about to experience something new." He shrugs. "I don't know. Coulda just been some chick with issues. Anyway, Her names Samantha. She might stop by."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Oops!

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos, goes back to making drinks and serving others. Still keeping his ears open to the patrons at the bar.

Rosh

PRE

Spade surmise the playing field. Farther down the bar is a couple ladies. Spade motions for Will to follow as he approaches them "Good evening ladies. Yo Mark!" Spade moves in next to the group. But leaves room for Will to join in between the ladies and Spade. It would seem Spade was just trying to get the Barkeeps attention?

Vincent looks to Cory as he mentioned the hassle in the other bar.

"You get any names?" As much as he and Cory verbally beat each other down, they were still pack brothers and if that means kicking outsiders into touch, fair game.

Me against my brother, my brother and I against our cousin....

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan listens to the pack talk as she ponders her drink choice for Cory. After looking over the selection of alcohol, she chuckles. "Let's start the bubbly a bit early." She flags down Mark. "If you know how to make a Black Velvet, that's what he'll be having."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

M
    Markos Connelly

"Be there in a sec Spade" Mark says. He then looks to Morgan, "Ello Lovely Black Velvet it is." Mark quickly puts together a fantastic looking black velvet. Proportioned perfectly. "Will that fill the Ladies Request?" Mark says with that boyish grin of his.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Jonathan, I think was his name. It isn't important. I was in someone else's territory." Cory shrugs. It is over, now. Upon hearing Morgan order a 'Black Velvet', Cory looks at her, and again shrugs. "Never heard of that one. What's in it? A touch of Elvis?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"Champagne Guinness and my undying devotion to this lovely lady." Mark says not taking his eyes off of Morgan

Page 16 of 23 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last
Closed Thread