Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 13 of 23 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Mark reaches in the cooler, "Closest Ah Got to a Lemonade is one of these," Mark says as he holds up a Mike's Hard Lemonade

"Yeah, Mike's works for me. I am NOT driving."

Tam turns to Orphan.

"Besides, it isn't like I'm doing shots. I want to dance some more later. It would be tragic if you had to carry me to bed. Soo tragic."

Her voice seems soo innocent, too.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo immediately notices Alice's shift in attitude and groans. He felt bad, because he knew the exact reason why her behavior had shifted and he had begun to know better. He has just been a little lost in the moment and went for it, hoping that for once, she would reciprocate in kind. Obviously it would take a little more time before she would be comfortable enough for affectionate displays in public, even one so simple as a kiss.

He smiles at her apologetically. "Sorry, that was too much, I understand." and with that he loosens his grip on her, his body language saying that when she is ready, they'll continue, and that he'll keep a respectful distance until then.
    Even though Alice was upset with Enzo she was more upset with herself and his actions just made it worse. Am I being unfair, and Is this what I want? She thought as he kept her at a distance. After a short moment Alice pushed back up against Enzo and pulled him close. Is this what he wants? She thought as she looked up at him.

She looked down a little sullenly and spoke, "Sorry to ruin the mood. I know it's important to you and I'll try harder."

Alice looked around the club quickly making sure they weren't being closely watched. She turned to Enzo once more, and looked up into his eyes. Then she moved in to give him a deep kiss of her own. When she finished and pulled away her alabaster cheeks had a slightly rosy shade as she bit her lip in mild embarrassment. She stared at him waiting to see his reaction.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo smiles and returns the kiss, he pulls her close to him, not pausing in their dance. Wait... important to me? what does she mean... He thinks as she speaks, suddenly stopping and looking at her intently.

"Alice, dont kiss me if you dont want to. Simple as that, dont ever do something because you think its what someone else wants, okay? Seriously, I'm not one of them, you shouldn't feel like you have to do something because you think its what I want. I'm happy with you, very happy with you. Hell, the fact that you're so uptight in public makes me want you all the more, but I respect that, so I'm not going to push it." He says, smiling despite his serious tone.

He winks at her to show her that she hasn't killed the mood, and then steals a quick kiss before she can even react to it, and before she has a chance to get mad, he quickly begins dancing with her again.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Enzo's words helped put her mind at ease and she started to relax once again. His kiss caught her off guard and was done almost as soon as it began. When he pulled away she gave him a big smile as he began dancing once again. She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek before she placed her head on his shoulder as they continued to dance.

"Thanks," she whispered softly.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

M
    Markos Connelly

"One Blue Dolphin and ah Mike's for tha lady." Mark grabs the ice water and the Mikes and sets them both on the Bar. "Eye buddy, just an FYI but Ah am pretty sure she is hinting at sometin." Mark says not being any more subtle then Tam was.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan just grins thinking how tragic it would be for things to work out as Tam describes.

After he's had a chance to rehydrate himself and she's worked her way well into the hard lemonade, he asks "Do you want to keep dancing here for the evening, or try out one of the other two non-Asylum options?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam loses her smile, and says, "We can discuss my aversion later."

Her smile springs back immediately, however, and she says, "That goth place seemed interesting. The Reverence, right? What was the other place, the Lily? I don't know anything about that."

She downs the remains of her lemonade.

Orphan

PRE

"I'm not concerned about the why for that other one right now," Orphan says, leaning his forehead against Tam's. "I trust you have your reasons, and we can talk about it another time if you like. Tonight, we focus on fun stuff. The Lily sounds like an upper-crust sort of place, so let's go with Reverence."

Orphan and Tam depart Avalon for Reverence

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)
    Twist Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah let Neil's fingers linger for a second on her waist before sliding away for the umptenth time. But her hand, softly tracing up his chest to his neck, kept contact between the two dancers. A shift in the music and she shifted with it, her feet taking her lightly into back into the range of of Neil. Leaning in against him she set a feather light kiss on his lips, pulling away before her cold could settle into him and before he could react.

"Thirsty yet?" She laughed, her voice pitched just loud enough to reach his ears.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory enters the Avalon and looks around, trying to spot Mateo.

He's probably in the back of a car with his dead girlfriend.

He walks up to the bar to order a drink and finds Vincent.

"Hey, Vin-neh! I'm glad you made it out. What are we drinking tonight?"

Page 13 of 23 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
Closed Thread