Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 12 of 23 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last

Orphan

PRE

"Just icewater for me," Orphan says. "I'm driving." He looks to Tam.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Lemonade! Do you have lemonade?" Tam stares at the bartender fro a moment. The music is loud, but she would recognize the accent anywhere. "Boston? I can't quite place which part, but definitely Irish, right? My family is only a few generations from the great Isle. I grew up in Western Mass. I used to go hiking at the Quabbin Reservoir all the time. Got lost on more than one occasion."

found a path that doesn't exist, too.

T
    Tsali

"Sometimes," Jim admits, "but hey, you got a date? This isn't the place for a couple studs like us to keep ourselves from the ladies, and my usual wing-man's sick tonight."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Lemonade! Do you have lemonade?" Tam stares at the bartender fro a moment. The music is loud, but she would recognize the accent anywhere. "Boston? I can't quite place which part, but definitely Irish, right? My family is only a few generations from the great Isle. I grew up in Western Mass. I used to go hiking at the Quabbin Reservoir all the time. Got lost on more than one occasion."

found a path that doesn't exist, too.
    "Boston Born, Irish Bred." Mark says with a big smile. "Mah Dah and I used to go camping by the Reservoir." Mark reaches in the cooler, "Closest Ah Got to a Lemonade is one of these," Mark says as he holds up a Mike's Hard Lemonade

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

For a moment Alice returns his kiss, having lost herself in the moment. Then suddenly she remembered the dance floor and all those people and she started to lightly struggle against his embrace until the kiss ended. Afterward her expression changed dramatically. Her smiling face was replaced by a cool, emotionless one. She still followed his lead on the dance floor, but even with his arms around her she felt distant and aloof, like Enzo was dancing more with himself now than with her.

"We can always stuff your head under a cold water faucet in the men's room," she replied plainly.
    Enzo immediately notices Alice's shift in attitude and groans. He felt bad, because he knew the exact reason why her behavior had shifted and he had begun to know better. He has just been a little lost in the moment and went for it, hoping that for once, she would reciprocate in kind. Obviously it would take a little more time before she would be comfortable enough for affectionate displays in public, even one so simple as a kiss.

He smiles at her apologetically. "Sorry, that was too much, I understand." and with that he loosens his grip on her, his body language saying that when she is ready, they'll continue, and that he'll keep a respectful distance until then.

"I don't actually. But I'll help you stay aloft." Perfect, a chance to keep an eye on him.

Or a big fat trap. Time to play the cards. "Just point and shoot. Who is our lovely Victum?" And the reason for such maigical Hubris?

Morgan nods to Mark and takes a sip of her drink. "Not bad. Busy, but a different kind of busy from Los Angeles. You been here long yourself?"
    "Born and bred," Vincent jokes as his phone vibrates. Reading and sending a reply, he puts it down as it goes again. After replying a second time, he smiles to Morgan. "Looks like troubles heading our way."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Oh?" Morgan returns the smirk and takes a sip of her drink. "What sort of trouble?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

"Mateo."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Ah." She chuckles. "Should make things interesting, I wager."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Page 12 of 23 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
Closed Thread