Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
The New Girl in Town

a
    awahl

Having gotten out of class early this afternoon, Cherry decides to head down to the Wells Fargo Center; its time for introductions.

'I've already been here for three days...I hope its not too late to introduce myself to the Deacon or Dear Leader or whatever they call themselves here...'

Getting off the bus, Cherry heads to the 23rd floor, stopping in front of the office indicated in her directions. She hesitates for a moment, glancing around and then asking the receptionist,

"Excuse me, I'm here to see Eclipse. I know he's not expecting me, but I was hoping he'd want to see the new girl in town." She excends her hand, saying, "I'm Cherry, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse's receptionist is a young man with black hair wearing simple business attire - suit and tie, and glasses.

He smiles at her "I'm Lyle, the Deacon's assistant. I'll show you right in."

Lyle shows her into an office, decorated in tan and wood-tone. Behind a large desk, typing at a computer monitor, sits Eclipse.

He looks up, pushing the keyboard drawer into the desk "Hello, may I help you?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As Cherry begins to reply, her phone rings and she excuses herself to take the call.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.