Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

An envelope was left sealed, addressed to Quinn Durant

Inside was a message on a single pane card, penned by hand and to the point:

Miss Quinn Durant, Priscus of the Mekhet,

I would like to take the time to know you better, and to provide you an opportunity to debrief me on the investigations you've participated in. I will be available [date] at [time]. I look forward to the evening.

-Seneschal Jack

Blood Hunt:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

A letter was delivered via courier. The outward envelope was non descript and couldn't be seen through. A legal envelope, if you will. Inside was the real letter. It was sealed with black and red wax and had the Mehket Clan Crest stamped in the now hardened wax. The seal was unbroken, and a clever way of making sure Jack received an untampered letter.

It was hand written, in black ink, and Quinn had not misrepresented herself to J.C Smith when she said she had been told she had the 'handwriting of a serial killer.' Choppy with all caps. With sharp and sure stokes of the pen.

Mister Jack, Priscus of the Ventrue and Seneschal of Sacramento of the First Estate,

I look forward to meeting with you, and I will provide you with a full and accurate report alongside my insights into the domain matters I have had a direct hand in. See you soon.

-Quinn Durant, Priscus of Clan Mehket and Supplicant of Dedicated Terror of the Ordo Dracul

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued in Headstrong Socials...

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread