Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn was in her bedroom in the Chapter House. She sat in the window seat, looking up at the Full moon. In her contemplations, she reached for her phone, and dialed a number she hadn't called before. Mr. Northbridge. The new Ventrue. Of course this also meant that the Ventrue Priscus would know the make and model of her financial bikini line as well, but it couldn't be helped. The Masquerade was far to important to trust kine with this.

When Mr. Northbridge answered.

Good evening, Mr. Northbridge. This is Miss. Durant speaking. I was hoping we could meet privately in an office at The Nox (Elysium) to go over some financial matters I have going on that require your type of attention? If that captures your interest...

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton's phone buzzes and he puts down his book (Braudel's The Structures of Everyday Life: Civilization and Capitalism in the 15th - 18th Century, Volume 1).

The number is not familiar, which irks him. If this is a telemarketer, he'll hunt them down and drink them dry.

But no, it's Priscus Durant. What a pleasant surprise.

Miss Durant, how wonderful to hear from you. I'd be delighted to assist. Simply let me know when you would like to meet and I'll be there, at your disposal.

Of course it captures his interest. Little else get's Milton as excited as opening the books of a fellow Kindred.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

3. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled privately at the quickness in which Milton jumped on this. Not surprising really. She'd have done the same in his exceptionally expensive shoes. The only question really standing out in Quinn's mind was just how far he planned on bending her over for this.

Only one way to find out....

Most excellent Mr. Northbridge. I will have everything set for your arrival at (time/date). Looking forward to working with you. Did you have any questions for me, before we meet?

5. Likes Endymion liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Splendid! I will see you then. No questions at this time. We can go over the work required when we meet. Have a wonderful evening, Miss Durant.

Splendid indeed. Once their call is ended, Milton picks up his book, but finds himself too excited to focus on the words.

Feel free to start the scene whenever you'd like. Looking forward to it!
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

7. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nodded a little to herself, and almost laughed aloud, cause it's not like he could see her nodding could he?

I like that too. Glad we are already on the same page. Enjoy the rest of your evening Mr. Northbridge. See you soon. Goodbye.

9. Likes Endymion liked this post
Closed Thread