A letter written on rich parchment is sealed in an envelope and delivered to Mister Kowalsic: Seryna

Mister Kowalsic,

I put ink to parchment this evening to write of an offense your Childe may have unwittingly committed. I found it unusual that after she paid ample respect to Her Grace, Prince Alessandra Antinori, she next chose to pay respect to the Priscus of Shadows, Miss Quinn Durant over her own Priscus and valued member of the Domain, Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton.

I cannot speak for if the Lady Notary was offended to any degree, though to Miss Kowalsic's credit she did hold her bow longer to her than to Priscus Durant. I share these details as context to the offense towards me. Her next action was to offer a mere nod to me, Priscus of Lords and valued member of the Domain. Now, I am a reasonable Kindred and do not expect a level respect equal to that of her own Priscus with similarly valued status within the Domain. I do, however, expect a showing that exceeds that of a Priscus who has not yet been recognized beyond their mere existence in Sacramento.

It is my respect for your status in this Domain and within the First Estate that held me from addressing this matter directly and publicly the evening it occurred. It is my respect for you that leads me to assume that she did not intentionally commit this slight and lastly it is solely my respect for you that provides you with this opportunity to correct these gaps in her understanding of Decorum before she offends someone far less tolerating of dysfunction than me.

I look forward to the adequate resolution of this matter,
Priscus Jack