Watch

Siebs letter to Edward

THREADID

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

A tired looking courier with dutch accent hand delivers a hand written letter addressed to Mister Edward Heinrich.

Dear close cousin Mister Edward Heinrich,

I regret to inform you, that his grace Sir Sebastian Brown, Duke of Groningen, Knight of The Order of the Thorned Wreath my Sire died.
    He was killed by an assassin of, to me, currently unknown identity.
    However on my Sires desk was a letter that talked about a Kindred awakening from torpor that will try to take over the title of prince and threatened, in no uncertain terms, all members of the first estate with final death.
    After a few nights of research, it's clear that the remaining Invictus within this city are dead or will bow to the new prince.
    As such I have no choice but to leave as far away as possible and do my best to assist the Invictus somewhere else until we are able to reconquer this city.

I am Mister Sieb van Zon from Groningen in the Netherlands and bowing before a prince that killed his grace Sir Alder Brown is unacceptable.
    To my distaste, I am unable to follow proper courtesy and await a response, because I don't have a physical address while I am in hiding.
    I secured a way to travel to Sacramento and take some of my belongings with me. However, most of my belongings are lost and I will have to find hotels that can adequately house me for a while.

My desired goal will be to visit you first Mister Heinrich, when I arrive in Sacramento, this will happen at [Date].
    Afterwards I hope to meet her grace Duchess Judex Twist.

Sincerely, Mister Sieb van Zon

2. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward opens his door to a midnight knock to find a courier waiting. Edward hands him a fifty and asks: "please wait a moment in case I need to make a return."

Edward read the letter inside, rage and concern corrupting his focus, forcing him to read and reread. He set the letter down, all that mattered is he would be ready to receive his cousin.

"My heart aches from the news, Cousin.
    Perish the thought of hotels. Please allow me to extend my hospitality while you obtain fresh roots of your own.
    I shall make myself available all night at [address] the date of your arrival.
    Should you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me at [phone number].

Your Cousin,
    Edward Heinrich"

He folds the short letter into an envelope, pays the man his fee for a return, and watched him depart. Hoping the man would know how to reach Sieb.

+ Reply to Thread