Watch

Siebs letter to Twist

THREADID

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

A hand written letter with some signs of travel is hand-delivered by a courier with a heavy dutch accent.
    It's addressed to her grace Duchess Judex Twist.

Your grace Duchess Judex Twist,

I regret to inform you that Groningen, Netherlands formerly with an Invictus Prince has been lost.
    I found out when I returned to my Sires residence and found nothing but ash and dead servants.
    However on my Sires desk was a letter that talked about a Kindred awakening from torpor that will try to take over the title of prince and threatened, in no uncertain terms, all members of the first estate with final death.
    During my investigation the nights after, I found out that the new Prince killed the most powerful Invictus within this domain.
    I am unwilling to bow before a prince that killed his grace Sir Sebastian Brown, Duke of Groningen, Knight of the Order of Thorned Wreath, my Sire, for a chance at continuing my unlife.

My loyalties lie within the Invictus, where they will stay.
    This leaves me with no other option than to flee as far away as possible and leave most of my belongings behind.

To my distaste, I am unable to follow proper courtesy and await a response as I don't have a physical address while in hiding.
    I will arrive in Sacramento on the (Date).

My first stop will be to visit close cousin Mister Heinrich before I visit your grace Duchess Judex Twist.
    During my stay my wish is to assist the local Invictus wherever I can and regain what I have lost.

Sincerely, Mister Sieb van Zon

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist re-read the letter, her finger tracing the air above each word as her eyes moved across them. Picking out the important facts buried in the words.

A fleeing Invictus coming to her city.
    Cousin of Edward and thus a Daeva.

Doubly hers. And going to him first.

It would be interesting to see how that played out.

Well, she was the Hound of Sacramento. Perhaps he was scared. An amused smile touched with sharpness flickered across her face at the thought. She hoped that was the case for him.

And not that he was knowingly insulting her with a visit first not to his Judex, not to his Priscus, but to a Kindred of no authority recently dismissed from the covenant.

She hoped it was just that he was scared.

For him.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

+ Reply to Thread