Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been a long time... since that eveing in fact. Maybe it had something to do with the fact Emily had... put off calling people. But she felt like reaching out now the weather was warmer, and there was one person right up on her list.

One Saturday afternoon, Sonnies's phone begins ringing.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

When Sonnie answered, she sounded a little out of breath, "You have the pleasure of speaking with Sonja Wu. Wazzap, Em?" There was noise and commotion in the background, like a group of people doing some sort of activity.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The voice has Emily's usual cheeriness.

"Hi babes! How's it going? I was just thinking, it's been ages since we saw each other. Ever since, well... that... um." The voice falters. Nexus had been an Experience, and she hadn't seen anything of anyone there since between Mable, work and the Wolf.

"Look, I really still wanna be friends, even if you've seen my, um, wild side, so I was hoping we could meet up? Maybe grab a bite to eat?"

There was a short pause. "Are you okay? You sound kinda winded."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

She was quiet a moment when Emily brought up the Nexus incident, her mind going back to that night before she spoke again. "Well... that was a thing that happened. Um, sure, I guess we could do that."

"Oh, that's my class. I'm a martial arts instructor now! No more deliveries for this girl!" There was more commotion in the background and it sounded like Sonnie pulled the phone away from her face to yell at someone, "Bobby! I told you you're not ready to kick anyone yet! Leave Dwayne alone or I'm telling your mom!" She cleared her throat and returned to speaking to Emily. "It's... ah... a class for kids."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, and it was... like, the worst," Emily admitted. "Pleeease don't be worried. I'm still meeee." She didn't like the idea Sonnie had gone all scared of her.

She listens to the shouting. "Wait really? You're a teacher? That's great! You can tell me all about it. How about the buffet place? Next weekend?" The tone is hopeful.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

The word 'buffet' certainly helped persuade the Beast. "Well, okay, if you insist. We can go there!" The restaurant being a public place full of mortals also helped.

"That's right! I'm Sifu Wu now! Uh, anyway, I need to get back to it before these kids break something... like each other." Responsibility was an odd fit on the girl.

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a cheap shot, coercing Sonnie with food, but it worked. "It's a date! Okay Sifu Wu, you get beck to your little Daniel-sans. See you then!"

Closed Thread