Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Colonel Worm sits on the hood of his truck, parked on an access road outside of the Freemont Weir Wildlife area. He's been watching the planes take off from Sacramento International and thinking about his next move. New city, new life, new folks. He's done this a few times now and knows the routine. Best to reach out to the locals before they see you around and make assumptions. That's never fun. So, he unfolds the scrap of paper with the phone number he'd been given in Vegas. Pulls out his phone and dials.

*Ring Ring*

Origins Circe

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe has to walk out of the meeting she is finishing to check her phone. So no drinks for right now. An unknown number.

Circe decides to answer in case it is a delivery she forgot about. "Ciao? Who this and," a muffled knocking can be heard by Worm. Circe snarls and Worm can hear her loudly kicking the door, "I'm on the phone merda! Go get drunk!" Then back to the call "What ya want?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Endymion liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Worm grins at the sounds of chaos on the other end of the line. You can almost hear the smile in his voice when he answers.

"Circe? Hey! Yeah! Hey! Listen, the name's Worm. I'm just in from Vegas. By way of Vegas, you know. Like passed through there and met some folks that know some folks that know you."

A plane flies over head and for a moment there's only the sound of its engines.

"Shit! Sorry. Anyway, turns out we have a lot in common. Like we have the same favorite time of year, you know? And I thought: 'Here I am in Sacramento. Looking to stay for a while. I should call that Circe lady, you know? Talk about how we both like it when it's hot out.' So that's why I'm calling."

A pause.

"You want to get a drink sometime or something?"

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Back to the phone, "Oh, yeah enjoyed having a hot time bothering others in the city of Sin? And know yer gonna Worm yer way inta my town?" The tone Worm hears is cold.

Then suddenly Circe is jovial, "Sure why not?!" Worm will hear a muffled words from somewhere else. A loud sound of a door being kicked can be heard, "Still on the phone!"

"Good of ya ta call dude, not get any confusion or surprise stabbings. Often bad ta receive those, right?" There is a very brief pause, "Of course I'm right. I don't like ta get 'em, you don't like ta get 'em, nobody likes ta get 'em. So, ya feeling free caffeine or booze? I know both with some privacy."

The former might involve Spring. The latter could involve mortals that'd help her in a fist fight with few questions asked.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask

Mien
    Colonel Worm

Mantle

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Seemingly oblivious to Circe's initial coldness: "Yeah, that's about right. But I'm good in a scrap. And I'm handsome too." Maybe he's just not shy about admitting the truth.

"Well," he replies, sounding thoughtful, "guess it depends what side of the knife you're on." Worm has enjoyed more than a few. Stabbings, that is.

"Booze, obviously." Worm is looking to get to know Circe and not in the latte sort of way.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooh," Circe lets out a breath, "That takes Asylum off the list of places ta meet, if ya like getting stabbed." Because technically, he said that.

"Tell ya what. I know,"
    more muffled words from somewhere else. Circe's eyebrow and ear twitch. Okay, those two idiots were really pissing her off now. But she TRIES to keep her voice even. "I know a little speak easy. Feel free ta drop on by ta meet. I know a club ya will like ta join, and I'm the hottest, angriest, sunshine season-ist member of that club. We'll talk their ta see if ya fit in."

More knocking. Circe's tone suddenly goes completely business office professional, "Also, when ya get there. Please ignore any wrapped, bloody knuckles I may have. I may be venting shortly."

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask

Mien
    Colonel Worm

Mantle

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"That's the kind of club I'm looking for," Worm replies, "and you're the member I need to talk to."

He laughs at her request. "I'll ignore yours if you ignore mine." Worm slides off the hood of his truck and fishes his keys out of his pocket.

"I'll see you there." The call ends.

Closed Thread